Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Visible Health Bars For The Party And Sentinels

OneUp.

I don't know if this has been already suggested but the game is missing something very important when you play with a group of people....

PARTY HEALTH

I know that if you press Z you can see the health but that is not enough. We need a persistent health bar for everyone in the party. It should also display the remaining shield.

If you take a look to the UI space you have a nice free space at top of the screen between the map and your health bar there you could easily fir the other 3 people in a smaller bar

Also we have a free space at the left bottom corner which would be a great spot to visualize your sentinel current shield, life

It would be awesome to have an option to activate/deactive these bars so people can decide if they want it them there or not.

Thank you for yout attention. Hope devs read this thread

EDIT

We should havean easy way to target friendly and enemy units when using warframes spells/skills.  Some way to lock on the target

We could also use floating nameplates above the warframes so we know who is the person without even need to target (something similar to the red letter you can see when somebody is dying

Edited by OneUp.

Trinity and mag would get so much benefit from this bar allowing them to know when is time to pop up a heal or shield restore...

Also the party could use a team heal at the right moment without even need to ask for it 

Just as long as its a toggle, I'm all for this but I also don't like screen clutter so unless I'm playing trinity etc don't want it.

Also to add to that a view Sentinels hp/shields would be nice since you never know when its in trouble.

My first warframe was a Mag, I never used shield polarize because I could never figure out when was the right time to use it. By the time I got the correct player targeted, they were dead or out of danger and I should have just been shooting down enemies.

This is my experience as well.  Constantly checking Z in mid battle at first, I realized that if they took health damage they'd flee and recharge their shields before I could target them.  I eventually just said "forget it, I'll work on lowering the target's shields", and eventually stopped doing that too because a rifle is so much faster.

I'm down with team health/shield tracking, especially sentinals. As pointed out with Mag its hard, sometimes unecessary to polarize a friendly, and even then using it offensively seems just as bad an idea. I'd like to see it do more shield damage or perhaps leave a lingering effect that prevents shield recharge and does some electrical damage.

I've been thinking this same thing. Maybe there could be a way to assign a hotkey combination such as 1+F1 or something with F1 representing a certain player in the party this would allow teammate targeting to be much easier. The main thing is sentinel shield and health as I would like to know when my little trusty companion is in danger as well

Ideally you'd also be able to see their name, shields, health, and ability-energy. I mean, Trinity needs to know when to bother casting energy-vampire, right?

That's arguable, everyone needs energy all the time.  >D

Ive been playing trinity for a week now and i love her i hate constantly having to press escape to check health levels during a mission and that only shows health. i think if they do implement something like this, i think it would be cool as a type of passive ability you gain when a certain ability or abilities  are equipped. so only warframes with support type attacks get this ability to see allies health and shields at all times. along with seeing enemies  hp and shields above their heads with an ability to target like you can when you want to spot way points or mods and show said targeted enemies stats above the target enemy for then everyone to see. i think it would add another useful layer to support type frames and make them more useful. 

Yes, My first warframe is Mag and I wound up taking the Shield Polarize off for more room to upgrade other usefull mods.  Someone that's in trouble is usually surrounded by enemies and can be very dificult to target the player instead of the many enemies right next to them - so a friendly targeting system is definately needed.  But most people eventually learn to hide for a few seconds for their shields to recharge - so it becomes useless.

Not being able to see the parties info has stopped me from getting a support warframe just because without being able to know when to use your abilites renders them practically useless.