Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random For Ps & Xbox Users

(XBOX)Motive cK

Since we already have "PS4 Member", "Xbox Member" under our names when we post can we rid the (XB1) , (PS4) on our names? if that's the case where is (PC) around theirs? May be small but it looks dumb and i live on forums, not this one in particular just in general

Edited by (XB1)FataLAtrr4ction

I hate having the bloody (PS4) slogan attached to my name. I really, really, r.e.a.l.l.y, hate it. Especially when I comment on some PC devoted posts and I am that one PS4 player on it. It looks I'm just blabbering at that point. I'll take PSN Member at the bottom of my name. But down with the PS4 tag. Its my only gripe from changing from PC to console. I feel lesser of a Tenno than I  was before :P

Edited by (PS4)Hollow118

You can't change it because of how you signed up on the site. If you'd created one without linking to PS4/XB1, then it wouldn't have it (I can't confirm that, just a theory). Doesn't bother me much. Never had anyone bash me about it.

Yea i know that but if we create one without signing up through PSN or XB1 we would have to play several games on warframe via pc to even post. Which is stupid. take PS4 and XB1 off Dev