Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Research: Your Personal Rare Warframe Component

Denvert

So I'll try to do some kind of feedback via research. Thus I have a question for you.

What is in your opinion, the rarest part-blueprint of a warframe?

For me it appears to be from rare to common

1 Systems

2 Helm

3 Chassis

I've done a few boss runs in my warframe time since open beta and got a decent amount of parts gathered. I've farmed a Trinity for myself, helped a friend farm a Saryn, helped another freind farm a Nyx, got myself a Frost recently and also all Loki stuff by accident, aside from more helmets and chassis.

From all the runs I have done, I can say, the Systems is the rarest one, or at least I always get it last. For my trinity I got 3 chassis and helmets before the systems, with my frost I collected 7 chassis and 5 helmets (with 4 chassis in a row and 3 helmets in a row). With the saryn we also got the systems last after about 3 chassis and 4 helmets i guess. I have about  2 other helmets and 3 other chassis and even 4 banshee chassis. Oh and the complete Loki, which came along with my control module searches, where the systems was also the last after 2 helmets and 2 chassis.

So I've heard of people that often lack helmet and get the systems quite early on, but there are also some runners that take 50+ runs for their warframes. What are your experiences and your rankings concerning rareness of the warframe parts?

All equal for me. For some frames I have 3 system BPs, others have more chassis BPs than helmet BPs and so on...

I'm pretty sure it's all about getting lucky. For example I could build Trinity with exactly one of each parts. When I helped another of my friends get Trinity BPs I found another system BP (which I didn't need then anymore). Today I helped him get Saryn BPs and he pretty much got all he needed without any duplicate parts, at the most maybe one. Even if we did some runs without any drop, of course.

Generally, I've been able to get all of the Warframe parts in about 15 or some runs, give or take. Most of the runs yield nothing. The most duplicates I'd get in parts would be three. I tend to get the Systems first on my first run, the Chassis on my second or third, but take forever getting the Helmet.

All of this excludes Banshee parts (though, I did get Systems without trying, and got Chassis on my first run of M Prime when trying to grind out Banshee).

So, yeah. Luck, woo!

Generally, I've been able to get all of the Warframe parts in about 15 or some runs, give or take. Most of the runs yield nothing. The most duplicates I'd get in parts would be three. I tend to get the Systems first on my first run, the Chassis on my second or third, but take forever getting the Helmet.

All of this excludes Banshee parts (though, I did get Systems without trying, and got Chassis on my first run of M Prime when trying to grind out Banshee).

So, yeah. Luck, woo!

Don't get me started on Banshee...

For Trinity, it was the systems. I managed to get the chassis and helmet one run after another, probably within the first ten runs versus Vay Hek. It took around 60 more runs and many hours of playing to get the systems to finally drop. The worst part is Vay Hek is literally the most boring boss in the game, he's really, really tanky, to the point where until I got some major weapon upgrades, I actually ran out of ammo fighting him a few times. Melee wasn't an option without stealth, because as I was a Loki before the health/shields per level patch, I was squishy enough to be killed in one and a half clips.

For Ember, it was similar but less frustrating, systems were the last piece. Probably about 50 runs to help my friend get it, he ended up getting the last piece on his own time, so I still have who knows how many runs to go if I ever want her.

For Ash, it was actually relatively quick, probably like 25 runs, and if I recall we got the systems first, the last one was the chassis I believe. Like Ember though, my friend got the last piece on his own time, so I have more runs to go.

For Saryn, like 35-ish runs, systems being the last piece as usual.

For Frost, It was quite short, less than 20 I think, probably about 15, systems were the last piece.

For Rhino, probably took like 25 runs, I think the helmet was the last piece.

And most recently, Banshee, a special case. Got the chassis off of M Prime on like my fifth attempt at actually getting it, got the systems off of a spy and rescue mission on Europa, can't remember the name, but I heard it was a good place for it and it delivered on the second run. As for the Helmet, it took around 40 Xini runs, and I played solo for most of them. Once I paired up with another Saryn, I actually saw like three systems on wave 5.