Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attacked By Stalker For A Boss I've Never Been To, And Don't Have Unlocked.

UraniumKnight

Got attacked and killed by the Stalker for killing Kril. I've never even been in Ceres, let alone fought Kril. No other players were in my mission, and I was the one who got taunted with messages.

Don't mind it, just thought it was odd. Was at the start of the mission, so I took the forfeit anyway. Nothing gained, nothing lost.

I have been hunted by the stalker for bosses I haven't even killed remotely recently too, I think the choice of message might be bugged, or perhaps related to a zone you've been in. The only other explanation I can think of is the assassination alerts that have a bogus boss of the zones sometimes.

The ______ sees in four-dimensional spacetime and is taking vengeance for something you will do in the future.

Do not question his vision.

Congratulations, you two just made my day. Also, the Bosses seem to be a bit psychic about a clan I may or may not join. Haven't even got an invite although a friend I was playing with did.

If they are to be believed that clan sucks, though. I think I will consult the _______ for information.

Edited by Dusklite