The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pc] Creating A Record Breaking Clan.

Burns2PvP

Hello,

my name is deadinflict and I plan to create a record breaking clan as you can read at the title. I am going to keep this as short as I can to save you guys time. I wish to recruit players that are strong and that are interested in breaking records in warframe.

Records such as..

- Defense Waves

- Survival Length

- Events

- Damage output

- All others one can think of.

My goal in the end is to have us known to be the end game squad with tutorials on how to do what we are able to do.

If you are interested, Fill out the following..

IGN :

Mastery Rank :

How long you have been playing :

Why should I / We pick you ( We will all be equals ) :

Longest you have gone in a Survival/Defense :

What role you would played in the survival/defense :

There will be a tryout if I think you would do well with us.

I hope to learn and teach from those who are picked.

For those who are not, enjoy your day

and to everyone, thank you for your time.

~ deadinflict

Edited by deadinflict

A little Advice from me: The most Top Players have already a Clan instead of making a Clan that maybe faster die than a Newbie in a T4 Mission just try to become a member of good Clan with the same thoughst there already enough out there believe me..

All too aware but I am sure it will work at one time.

Dead take this from someone who only does leaderboard runs and hits top 1-5 within clans, your fair better off just joining a clan that already does this, as unless you know rooms and setups already + get people with expierence in doing 1hour 30min + t4 survivals your really not gonna get anywhere because the strats you use in public games just dont work, alot of time has been put into theory crafting what works in long survivals and defences theres limited info on it that you have access to, and the stuff you do are mostly just words and well excutation is key lol alot of the stuff that works are kept very shush shush as well every clan wants to be number 1 so dont tell others what works unless your already friends with the guys you aint got a hope in getting there strats :P besides all people hitting leaderboards above top 5 all have clans and well your unlikely to beat our times with a newly made clan as we already have the strats and the players and most people that claim to know what they are doing but have failed to hit leaderboards well dont know what they are doing and you will find it way more frustrating with idiots... 

also if you do decide to go ahead on this. 2 words VOICE COMS

sorry to pop the bubble ;)

Good luck though sir

Edited by Dextral

Dead take this from someone who only does leaderboard runs and hits top 1-5 within clans, your fair better off just joining a clan that already does this, as unless you know rooms and setups already + get people with expierence in doing 1hour 30min + t4 survivals your really not gonna get anywhere because the strats you use in public games just dont work, alot of time has been put into theory crafting what works in long survivals and defences theres limited info on it that you have access to, and the stuff you do are mostly just words and well excutation is key lol alot of the stuff that works are kept very shush shush as well every clan wants to be number 1 so dont tell others what works unless your already friends with the guys you aint got a hope in getting there strats :P besides all people hitting leaderboards above top 5 all have clans and well your unlikely to beat our times with a newly made clan as we already have the strats and the players and most people that claim to know what they are doing but have failed to hit leaderboards well dont know what they are doing and you will find it way more frustrating with idiots... 

also if you do decide to go ahead on this. 2 words VOICE COMS

sorry to pop the bubble ;)

Good luck though sir

already aware of this but I am seeing is anyone would be interested to start a new one. I can already easily have a voice chatting program up and ready, even make a new one if its needed.

I haven't quite made the clan yet which is why you can read up there that it says nothing about joining the clan. >.>

**** EDIT ****

I already have found a couple people interested.

Edited by deadinflict

-"Events", that is pretty much insane to hit top 10, since there are those guys who always "rapes" the score.

The easiest way to get started with a high scoring clan, is that you have few friends in your clan to help you. I mean that it is much easier to get started when you have already few good friends in clan, players doesn't really want to join a clan that has just one or two players in it, since they need to wait until the clan gets more aktive players to join it.

I am owning one of the top guilds. We just came back online from few weeks long break and now we are starting to invite new members to climb back to the top.

Good luck for you, see you at the top :)

-"Events", that is pretty much insane to hit top 10, since there are those guys who always "rapes" the score.

The easiest way to get started with a high scoring clan, is that you have few friends in your clan to help you. I mean that it is much easier to get started when you have already few good friends in clan, players doesn't really want to join a clan that has just one or two players in it, since they need to wait until the clan gets more aktive players to join it.

I am owning one of the top guilds. We just came back online from few weeks long break and now we are starting to invite new members to climb back to the top.

Good luck for you, see you at the top :)

10 man clan is pretty good if your deticated to the event. Little glitches /bugs abused in that bracket.

30 man is bad for the abuse

anything more than 30 becomes near impossible to keep deticated.

Edited by deadinflict

10 man clan = best size for good and friendly gaming and also keeps the Dojo prices low

+10 man clan = easier to get high score in events and at "killing score"

+100 man clan = most of the players are just some random fellows. Most of the members are in that clan just because of the Dojo researches.

10 man clan = best size for good and friendly gaming and also keeps the Dojo prices low

+10 man clan = easier to get high score in events and at "killing score"

+100 man clan = most of the players are just some random fellows. Most of the members are in that clan just because of the Dojo researches.

Fairly well why we are staying a 10 man. Keeps us in buisness and allows us to make sure our little group doesn't become toxic.