Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rp Idea Discussion

Wartex1

Greetings Tenno, I am here to discuss the idea of a new RP, one focused on community design and teamwork.

For this, I'd like most things to be decided by popular vote. For instance, what would most people like to see? What setting? What basis?

Another thing I'd like to do for this is to add a larger element of creativity, allowing players to create their own, custom, but balanced Warframes, weapons, and other such things.

This is meant to be a simple discussion and basic development topic, and to ensure creative devolution, all decisions must be made by popular vote. This includes any and all custom equipment, Warframes, etc.

Feel free to leave suggestions or submit your own ideas!

Honestly for roleplaying I found it a rather edgy topic, as I want this game to stay as close to lore as possible.

For making own weapons and such, that's a no go as that's just an ideal of the game.

Devs gotta eat.

Personally I think we can have roleplaying within the standards of Syndicates, like we can go to an outpost or civilization like:

Steel Meridian

You would walk around seeing guards of the civilizations protected, be able to talk to the residents about the history and such, sometimes someone would run and reward you for your deeds, etc.