Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Weapons Got Deleted Automatically.help!

Swoad

Question

On a normal day just like any other i logged on to Warframe to play (This was after Update 15,don't know specifically which day because i forgot.)and i went to my arsenal to get ready for a mission and guess what happened..yes two of my weapons are gone,out of the blue.Guess which ones..its my Latron Wraith and Catalysted Dual Zoren,you might think i deleted them by mistake but why would I,I would be extra careful with them and that's not all,when I went to my "Equipment>>Inventory>>Weapons"I had two empty weapon slots now tell me is that a coincidence?? I don't know and I don't think so,you might also think that I'm lying and I never had it but I did.I have proof because i took pictures of leveling it up and you can even check my in-game profile to see if i did the event (IGN-Swoad)..so please help DE i promise i had it and i did not delete it..please help me out.

The reason I took this much time to post it because truthfully I did not know how to.

Edited by Swoad

8 answers to this question

On a normal day just like any other i logged on to Warframe to play (This was after Update 15,don't know specifically which day because i forgot.)and i went to my arsenal to get ready for a mission and guess what happened..yes two of my weapons are gone,out of the blue.Guess which ones..its my Latron Wraith and Catalysted Dual Zoren,you might think i deleted them by mistake but why would I,I would be extra careful with them and that's not all,when I went to my "Equipment>>Inventory>>Weapons"I had two empty weapon slots now tell is that a coincidence?? I don't know and I don't think so,you might also think that I'm lying and I never had it but I did.I have proof because i took pictures of leveling it up and you can even check my in-game profile to see if i did the event (IGN-Swoad)..so please help DE i promise i had it and i did not delete it..please help me out.

The reason I took this much time to post it because truthfully I did not know how to.

I could have showed you my pictures of leveling it up but sadly I don't know how to do or post it either.

contact support and they should be able to reclaim your missing items

support.warframe.com

(as we on the forums can do nothing more for you)

how do I do that? what should I type? what do I say?(sorry for acting like an annoying noob or something)

how do I do that? what should I type? what do I say?(sorry for acting like an annoying noob or something)

you copy paste

support.warframe.com

into your url and it will direct you the support page

you can fill out a request there

from my experience, depending on the request, it should take 24 hours to 7 business days to respond

as for your request

just follow the instructions and describe the situation to the best of your ability

Edited by Anatolius

you copy paste

support.warframe.com

into your url and it will direct you the support page

you can fill out a request there

from my experience, depending on the request, it should take 24 hours to 7 business days to respond

as for your request

just follow the instructions and describe the situation to the best of your ability

Or send the request when they're working, i have a pending request for two Rare Grineer Container that i found and when i return to the ship, the progress was lost with everything in the mission, XP included. i'll send the ticket in 8-9 hours more, so i can confirm the statement "They'll answer me while they're working".

I did the support thing because of you guys so,thank you but my question now is will they help?

Here is the link to it:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/248167

Yes they help, but right now they can't do anything because its not "working time", so they have to check every ticket sent during the night. It will take a while...

Edit: we can't see the request, only you and the DE guy who's helping you.

Edited by Vykhram

Thanks alot Anatolius and Vykhram for helping me out..i got my reply from them and they said i deleted them on Oct 23rf in one single transaction but it wasnt me who did it so basically its solved and im done for.Thanks for replying guys :).