Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survive And Rescue Rp(Open)

Cosmic_Mistress

The Volt warframe was damaged. Shields had returned to normal but the frame had seen better days. The impact with the trees of this jungle planet had been an experience he'd rather not come accross again....Ever!

The Lotus had called.

The mission: Rescue of a cryopod.

The Linet had made the jump into system. Soon it had located at least three other Teno ships. Thats when the Grineer struck. Those cloned ginetic freaks had come out of the suns glare when we were on final approach. The Linet had been hit. Several systems damaged. I had ordered it on but without the abbility to land i had jumpped. At tree top level, i was expecting a soft landing....i was wrong.

When i regained consiousness the Grineer were already planetside and searching. The linet had sustained more damage, but the auto-repair systems had kicked in and my ship would be usable in a few hours.

Onboard radar was intermitent but i had an idear where my objective was and there was a sh*t load of Grineer between me and it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was here without much information. The only thing Lotus had told me was that a Tenno by the name of Elorrick had gone missing on Earth, a planet notorious for it's dense jungles. Grineer activities in the Lua sector were... erratic to say the least. A cryopod was in the area, a common, yet unfortunate situation. However, the amount of troops around it had doubled in the hour since Elorrick's Volt warframe ceased communication, and search parties were everywhere. My mission was to find the missing Tenno and, if need be, finish the rescue of the warframe cryopod. 

I softly landed in an abandoned stretch of jungle, near where the Linet's last transmission was sent. My Helios sentinel floated down with me, set to scan the area for any traces of Elorrick or the Linet. Nothing in sight. It was going to be a long search. 

• 2 weeks later...

Elorrick(volt frame)

The jungle steamed as the moisture of the cold night is replaced by the burning heat of the day. Ahead of the Volt frame a patrol of three Grineer stops and looks around. Elorrick reacquainted with his Stealth sentinel stood in the shadows only feet from one of the troopers compleatly invisible to its sencses.

The Trooper is the first. Twin Venka slide silently from wrist sheaths. Modified for corrosive damage the claw like blades sink into the amour as if the it was made of butter. A head drops to the gound followed shortly by the rest of the body that finally realizes its dead.

Having broken cover he unleashes a torrent of Hikou Prime the heavy gunner felling it quickly. The butcher tries to blind side him moving fast. Its Cleaver comes crashing down ,but is parried by the left Venka, its sister claw makes its way from crotch to chin finishing the last of the patrol. The clones eyes filled with hate go cloudy and dull, its body limp slumps to the ground like a puppet who's strings were cut. Its all over in seconds.

Elorrick repaces his claws and draws out his Attica. Smoothly and swiftly he continues towards his objective. His comms crackle but still no good, the readout for the repair says another hour. Two more troopers die, this time at range crossbow bolts splitting their skulls. Ahead of him he can see through a break in the jungle cannopy a volcano looms out of the mists. Yes he thinks, this is where he must go.

(Loki frame)

He came here looking for a missing tenno on an unknown planet. He didn't expect the place to swarmed with grineer! As soon as he stepped out he rolled backward to avoid the blade of a butcher. He quickly dispatched it with a few Obek enhanced kicks. He saw several armed grineer come from the forest. He was saving energy for when he found the missing tenno but this was a dire situation, he let loose a far reaching radial disarm. "I don't know where i'd be without stretch."

Valkyr

...killing ,a second nature, wasn't enjoyable,wasn't loathesome.In a distance ,fellow tenno, rippling through the cybernetic merchant's and their toys ,a wave of graceful steel and death tiding through enemy frontlines ,the scarred frame watched ,watched as they hacked through the unfortunate batallion of corpus weed...elegantly...mercilessly. but fate is an unforgiving mistress and the sins of their past returned to haunt them.a disturbance in the light.A lingering presence.A misconcieved assasin of the ancient times,dealing "justice" to those who dared encur his vengence. Their escapes locked ,the tenno stood ground,together,but the assasin failed to show...the wait seemed unending....BEHIND US! the tenno rolled off in all directions, the mag wasnt quick enough,downed and bleeding.The remaining three prepared to face the shadow of death that presented itself to them ,"You shall not leave this place" it wispered as  the decapitating arrow brushed through ember by a hair's width,valkyr and nyx leaped upon him ingaging in a dance macabre, the corpus firing did not help,as they switched between nudging off slugs accelerated near lightspeed and batteling an entity whose hate was centuries older than any of them,the nyx swung her blade much to wide,the dark one did not hesitate, staggering her with a swift jab of the dark sythe's handle it went fot the killing  blow but was stopped by and arrow incoming, it caught the arrow of gold,lined with a poisonous tip and extuisite metal,the sight of an orokin weapon,the weapon of his people,people he considered "innocent", people slaughtered centuried ago, in the hands of a flaming autrocity,Unaccepable! it lunged towards ember and dispelled her flames as he prepared his knives aiming for her frame's core.

A bloodcurdling scream and suddenly the ancient one was stopped midway.Never turn your back on a valkyr, barely ducking out of the way,he dispeller her hysteric rage again an again and again and again she came back,more rage filled than ever,and as the valkyr was ready to slash his face off,he vanished in a cloud of mist,only to reappear above ember,the deathblow was delayed,as a surge of psysically incuded hallucinations hit his concience,but he would not be fooled ,"your tenno powers are usless" he quote.a sharp blow to the jaw dented the dark one's helmet and the pretenceousness of his words.the ancient figure stumbled back,for no matter how merciless his training was,a hit from a flaming Kokage isnt to be taken lightly,and upon him the other two were. Now barely dodging their blows,the hunter was the hunted, fate is cruel indeed.now having cornered the dark enitiy the three leaped foreward in a syncronised leap of enevitable victory,but then the dark figure receeded into a peaceful pose, a stance contradictory to the situation, a stance all too familliar to nyx and her team,with a sudden push of energy the reinforced glass gave me,a deafening silence, the aftermath as the hysterical valkyr faced a lone, dark figure siliouted by the glare of the yellow star the ship had been orbiting. Her teammates down at her feet, valkyr lunged blindly at the tenno killer as he dodged and dispelled,ready to strike her with the scythe:Eons away a motherly figure draped in royal blue, constrained in place,a guide to all tenno, watched on,distant yet close, her hopes of saving her four mute children were all but lost when a barage of hikou pirerced the stalker's side, the mag was down,not out.He winced in pain as he swung wildly,hitting a flamable barrel nearby, huge soundless, explosive force sending valkyr flying out of the broken window.The stalker now furious turned to hack the mag to bits when he felt his arm tug,then pull as he was grappled out into the void of space and  rage fuelled fist landed on his face," this isn't ....possible.......". She saw mag's revive system kick in,they both knew it was too late for valkyr,un flinching, undoubting ,mag jammed a cipher on the system hack nearby and started reviving nyx and ember and the emergency sutter closed slowlyall three stared at valkyr,their telepathic thoughts in sinc "Dont die on us".Valkyr,floating in the abyss prepared coordinates for her archwing to follow,lotus was way ahead of her and told her to hold on,it'd be close but she'd make it, she always did. Finding time to kill,she meditated on her thoughts,something she picked up from nyx.shields almost depleted now ,in a distance she saw an archwing,this was way to early,and the archwing wasn't her's.as it magnitised her core and the lifesupport kicked in, she found a encripted mesage attached to it.The odonata belonged to devastator2,a while later her own liset arrived,she boarded it and proceeded to contact her team,they were relieved and told calkyr that they were headed to the dojo,Ordis informed her that the message had been decripted,A distress signal, 'volt,damaged...Earth...',weary as she was she remebered her past and how the tenno had freed her from the clutches of a madman ,a madman she had near killed with her bare hands before being stopped by nyx,who frared that the resulting bounty on her head would be too grave for her new friend.The tenno had risked their lives to save her and it was now her turn to pay her debts,she told her team she'd join them later as she set her coordinates to earth,the signal was vague and she got working on pin pointing the location,plenty of time thought valkyr as her liset passed the great red spot on Jupiter.

Edited by n00b_m0m0

As 11 went to get his archwing to patrol the sky's, he found his odonata was missing. "Oh well." he thought to himself as he sprinted through the dense jungle. Some few minutes later he saw a a ship blur across the sky. The lotus informed him that several grineer were headed his way. He ran up a tall tree all the while cursing his luck. He readied his Braton as he saw grineer flood in from his right. He deployed a decoy to draw enemy fire and started shooting, killing many before they even saw his decoy. But only more came, "This is 11 requesting backup, can anybody here me I repeat this is 11 calling for backup!" he shouted into his comm, praying to the heavens someone heard him.

[N00b M0M0 how did you find my odonata]   

Edited by devastator2

As 11 went to get his archwing to patrol the sky's, he found his odonata was missing. "Oh well." he thought to himself as he sprinted through the dense jungle. Some few minutes later he saw a a ship blur across the sky. The lotus informed him that several grineer were headed his way. He ran up a tall tree all the while cursing his luck. He readied his Braton as he saw grineer flood in from his right. He deployed a decoy to draw enemy fire and started shooting, killing many before they even saw his decoy. But only more came, "This is 11 requesting backup, can anybody here me I repeat this is 11 calling for backup!" he shouted into his comm, praying to the heavens someone heard him.

[N00b M0M0 how did you find my odonata]   

[i wanted this event with the stalker to take place while you were on your way to the planet as in not quite there yet so lotus asked you to send me your archwing so i could return it later,you did,and along with it an incripted coordinates of errorick as i could then make a connection to your story,however since you stated that you noticed your odonata missing,i am altering my story timeline  as follows...",my liset was too busy trying to help the rest of my crew,still onboard the copus ship then. After you landed, your liset took to orbit to avoid detection,so, lotus ordered the nearest available liset,which happened to be yours to propel an archwing my way,with the encripted message of course(valkyr and the rest were in vinus then),valkyr then went near jupiter to reestablish comms with her team and decoded the message,now she heading to Earth,later, you decided to scout the sky to search for injured volt san and found your archwing missing,valkyr is almost at  Earth,somewhere near Mars "]

Edited by n00b_m0m0

...with earth in view, valkyr made her way to the armory,took a team health restore pack and procceded to the nagivation mainframe,lo and behold, CS-157.....Earth the origin of it all, this intergalactic conflict ,all originating in an insignificant green planet,now nothing but perverted abomination of it's former self, the radro picked up a frequency "....questing backup,can anyone hear me? i repeat,this is 11 calling for backup...." codenames,anonimous and avoids enemies from knowing your true id,downside,no way for allies to recognise you as well.cant risk replying ,could be a trap...,the planet had always been a sickening red green ,overgrown with filth and radiation however this tim the activity on the radar showed much more than normal,this time  there was something more on the planet.These nimbers... it can't be....a formorian ship! here? Impossible, there's either something of extreme important here or vey hek's finally gone senile,thought valkyr,in any case making an approach without detection now would be impossible, even with the liset being a stealth ship.The formorian employed sonar, even with the optical camo,it'd be detected,however...if an object insignificantly small enough were to pass though,it would do so undetected by the grineer radar,and it so happened that an extra archwing had been lying around.the lotus works in mysterious ways...valkyr decided to have the liset veer around to the dark side of the earth and then set off on an downward arching orbital Halo dive,nowhere did it say that the archwing wasn't made for this kind of jump,however nowheere did it say that it was...

Edited by n00b_m0m0

((I'm interested.))

Halcyon sat in his Liset, orbiting Earth, getting an alert from the lotus but not caring about it, a bit preoccupied with being grabbed by the throat and tossed through the front window of his Liset. His Frost Prime warframe gleaming as he fell to Earth, chrome armor plates covering him, serving as a heat shield. Another Frost Prime standing in his ship, different from Halcyon's in the way of using both the original Frost Prime helm and color scheme, Halcyon using an Arcane Squall Helm and a color scheme composing of mostly Black, white, and green, in order of importance. Halcyon went as far as chilling the surface of his warframe as he fell into the atmosphere, hoping that it would be enough to keep him from disintegrating, evidently enough, seeing as he smashed to the ground twenty meters from Elorrick, conveniently.

((I'm interested.))

Halcyon sat in his Liset, orbiting Earth, getting an alert from the lotus but not caring about it, a bit preoccupied with being grabbed by the throat and tossed through the front window of his Liset. His Frost Prime warframe gleaming as he fell to Earth, chrome armor plates covering him, serving as a heat shield. Another Frost Prime standing in his ship, different from Halcyon's in the way of using both the original Frost Prime helm and color scheme, Halcyon using an Arcane Squall Helm and a color scheme composing of mostly Black, white, and green, in order of importance. Halcyon went as far as chilling the surface of his warframe as he fell into the atmosphere, hoping that it would be enough to keep him from disintegrating, evidently enough, seeing as he smashed to the ground twenty meters from Elorrick, conveniently.

[interesting,when does this event take place,is it in the present ,while valkyr is preparing to do a halo jump and the other's are searching for errorick on earth? or is it a prelude to the events occuring right now?]

Edited by n00b_m0m0

"Why in the name of lotus does this always happen to me!" he shouted as he dropped from his perch and sprinted to god knows where. He took out his Obex as he let loose a radial disarm and with a switch teleport and an invisibility and soon the mass of grineer soldiers was dwindling quickly. He was running out, tiring he needed reinforcements, badly. After the mass was dead he sat against the trunk of a tree and sent out a message again."this is Noah or #11 requesting backup to all tenno who can hear me, we need a squad or 2 over here now!" with the message sent he drifted in to unconsciousness, hidden by the thick leaves of the tree.  

.."tenno,the number of casualties has increased to 3 within minutes,i can't risk any more casualties.This has never been done before.you are still weary from your previous battle.There must be another way" as cold as lotus appeared to her tenno, valkyr knew how dearly lotus valued her, she had significance,she was thankful to lotus for that "I am sure there is...another way.However we don't have the luxury of time,i understand thou feareth my demise ,have faith and lend me guidence,mother.....I will not die,neither let my kin perish, please do not try to stop me"valkyr conveyed."...Very well tenno,go forth" quote lotus as she ordered ordis to prepare the ejecting pod,"And come back to me alive". The pod spun around and valkyr was facing the planet's thermosphere. The liset acceleated at 450 km/hrs, catapult valkyr , and then launched devestator2's archwing,the two entities became one and valkyr  shot though a descending arc,."this is Noah or #11 requesting backup to all tenno who can hear me, we need a squad or 2 over here now!" the transmission was clearer now,once at the troposphere, Valkyr put in instructional coordinates to the location of the distress signal,she knew that if she could triangulate the location of the desperate tenno,so could the grineer or other malicious fractions itching to get their hands on an easy prey, the coordinates set, she hit the auto pilot, put the team health pack in the odonata slot  along with the message " sorry for taking so long,no late charges i hope" and hit eject. She plummeted towards the ground as the odonata flew towards it's spent owner. at 1500 feet anf going 45 km/hr,vakryr aimed her opticore to the earth and manually overriding the burst charge configuation, fired a twice as strong ,more scattered and continuous fission beam,stopping her speed exponentially,then grappeling on to a nearby branch of a titanic tree,she landed surprisingly smoothly,the price to pay? the opticore core was depleted and would be no longer use able,she placed it on the south eastern side of the tree,opposite to where she was to go, grappled on to a branch and headed north west,towards the initial distress signal and hopefully towards Errorick.

[note : because of the emergency ejecting, valkyr is 2 kilometers off target,it may take her a bit longer to get to errorick and the other unspecified tenno with a helios. Hang in there volt san ]

Edited by n00b_m0m0

Thinking himself a goner Noah looked up at the sky only to see an odonata coming toward him, his odonata. He read the message on it. "Actually it's five credits per use." he said. After that he flew up into the air and got to sniping the heck out of grineer. Before long he spotted a Valkyr, he flew down towards her "Are there any other tenno with you." he asked.

Halcyon woke, looking around and grumbling,

"Delta. My weapons."

"I sent them straight after you, Operator." His cephalon responded, "The one who threw you through the window, is gone. Disappeared, Operator."

"That's fine, I know who it was." Halcyon shrugged, rolling left as something similar to an excavator landed to his right. Alpha, his warframe AI, chided him,

"Sir, your healing abilities are unmatched, but you still have to sit still for a few moments, you fell from Orbit." Alpha scolded, and Halcyon laying still until the AI confirmed that he was healed. He stood and cracked his back, walking over to the ordinance pod and retrieving his Dragon Nikana, Vectis, and Dex Furis. He yawned as he looked around,

"Falling asleep could be fatal Operator, you need to get back to your Liset so I can scan your remaining injuries."

"Alpha?" Halcyon asked, "Rejuvenation remember?"

"Sir-" Alpha started, but Halcyon shook his head,

"I've gotta get moving, if I start falling asleep, give me a shock." Halcyon cut him off.

"With pleasure, sir." Alpha growled, and Halcyon smiled, looking at his mini-map and heading towards Elorrick's ally icon.

The  genetic aberrations conversed among themselves,they spoke in a language convulated and flawed, vaguely she could make out what they discussed,listening through the treetops, one thing caught her ear,a name, Tengus...,usually low ranking nobodies are forbidden from uttering a name of such significance so it would be wise to assume that the squadron of twenty of so grineer marines were high ranking sergeants or captains,ever since Vor was banished to the void,there has been a power vacuum within the high grineer parliament,all these likeminded savages,fancying themselves unique and individual to other grineer,deeming themselves a worthy successor to Vor, all of them wrong. Didn't mean that she had the liberty to go out castanas blazing,no the grineer may have backup and besides she may be able to use the reinvented Nitanide [Nitazoxanidea drug used primarily for protozoal infection, was shown to have 89% clinical efficacy for the treatment of ascariasis lumbricoides] bio mechanic jack, synthesized form ascaris frame jacker, the a relic from the events of vor's prize ,a momento given to her by mag and a sign of entrusting each other of their secrets,valkyr had since studied it closely, developing a modified tenno friendly version. The  reverse engineered jack allowed access to the victim's inbuilt genetic command protocol and override or alter the very DNA of the victim . If successfull planted, the said victim,in this case ,a grineer soldier bio engineered to follow all orders without question would have to answer to every question the tenno inquired of it. This would mean that given the chance these fine grineer could be forced to disclose the location of Doctor Tengus who in turn would reveal the location of the gineer supremacist parliament and ultimately to the location of the twin sisters,the mother and root to the grineer abomination.this wouldn't be easy though, this had to be executed perfectly,disturbingly adept at exploiting weaknesses due to her's being exploited by her captives, of years at end, the silent hunter perched motionless,scanning the grineer for the weak the defective,not they would not be the first to die,a much more gruesome fate awaited them,namely being forced to reveal the secrets of their makers,a psycological violation akin to defiling the memory of one's loved ones whilst having all limbs amputated and pumped full of morphine, kept alive in agonizing pain only to have their minds fcuked. [character developement time] Such thoughts used to disturbed her ,used to give her halucinations ,nightmares of her captives carrying out simmilar procedures upon her,The memory was beyond vivid,it was beyond fear, beyond comprehensoin or empathy.....Yet,she had learned to harness it use it to her advantage ,she didn't face moral dilemma,she wasn't afraid that she'd become her captors, because she knew she wouldn't. The corpus had done things,terrible things to her, for personal gain,greed and selfishness.She was different,she had evolved,evolved beyond her captors,she did not to this out of revenge,for vengence,no.This was pure gratitude,gratitude towards the tenno and towards the lotus for accepting her,for giving her a home,she did it not to make the corpus or grineer suffer,but to rescue and protect her fellow comrades and by eliminating the grineer,stopping this senseless war,which would render the corpus obsolite,since there would be no war,no global dictatorship to profit from. and most importantly ensuring other tenno or any being would have to go through what she had gone through. [end of character developement].there,the one near the storage tent,a grineer lancer colonel flirting,or at least trying to, with a sniper ellite sergent who was clearly uninterested in the lancer's attempts,the grineer are genetically cloned,love and games arent in their psychology,this was an anomaly,a weakness. She knew what was to be done and the plan was layed out which would go as such : 

'The guard near the alarm would be strangulated using the ripline cord and left on a high branch,then a nearby kubrow den would be destroyed via pre deployed castanas the resulting shock would stun any grineer long enough for the enraged feral kubrows to maul the to chunks,simultaneously, a sharp blow to the thorax of the flirt lancer would silence him long enough for valkyr to shove a castans on the sniper's mouth,she would then stab the sniper with the heatswords and activate the castana in the sniper's mouth sthe colvultions would muffel her screams as the heat swords oasted from the inside,the lance lancer would then be kidnapped and riplining away, lor his interrogation later. With the grineer busy battling the rabid ferals,the muffled commotion in the backdrop would not be noticable,plus the explosion from the barrel would char the sniper lancer beyond recognotion and destroy any tenno energy residue left behind.'

Taking a deep breath,and revising the plan valkyr readied her castanas to be thrown at the kubrow den when she heard a familliar wizzing... the Archwing,she looked up just in time to see a figure zoom by,it's homng missiles leaving a cascade of body parts and fountains of blood in it's wake,the enemy count went from 20 to 0 in 3 seconds,the grineer had no time to react,the plan was ruined,valkyr wasn't angry,she would later channel this frustration her plan failing to her hysteria but for now she did now show malice towards the face of a familiar yet unknown Loki,as it descended form the clear heavens to the now bloody apocalyptic campsite , Devestator2 aka 11 aka Noah, in the flesh,his tactics ,although lacking discreetness, were quite effective. "Are there any other tenno with you." he inquired. nope, not in a 4 km radius at least,fow now it's just you and me,slick" 

[ Valkyr decides to call Noah "slick" because of the ironically straightforward way he handles the current situation,also if you want this can be considered an MIB refrence ]

Edited by n00b_m0m0

Elorrick(Volt)

The comms crackled in his mind. Intermittent but there. The Tenno had arrived he could feel it. Trust in the Lotus she would not leave you to die alone. Someone was close.... getting closer but the signal was fuzzy with a strange interference. His mini map had rebooted moments before the icon of a Tenno almost on top of him. Looking around there was no one. Then it struck him with a dread that made him look up. There in the sky above falling like a meteor came the figure, its outline too blurred for recognition. With a sickening thud and a small cloud of dust the figure crashed to earth. Could anyone survive that? Time would tell. The figure, a frost frame if he was right lay in a ditch of its own making twenty meters straight down. To leap could be bad in his current condition an a path led in that general direction. Maybe he lives, hell Elorrick had come close to the great void on more than one occasion and was still here.

With that he ran down the path......

Halcyon saw Elorrick, raising a hand in greeting, Alpha and Iota(his warframe AI) doing a systems check, his iridium armor plates going out and in a couple times to ensure that they worked still, finally settling with staying undeployed, Iota checked Halcyon's shields, causing them to pulse as he walked, finding out that about 200 of his shield generators were damaged, bringing him down to only a thousand remaining. His shoulder, which had been dislocated, would have pained him, were it not for his inability to feel pain, Alpha tightened the warframe's shoulder area until it popped back into place, the bones around it beginning to heal as a result of his Rejuvenation aura and advanced cellular structure, after a few moments, he was now no worse for wear, and offered a handshake to Elorrick.

"Top of the morning to ya, what planet am I on?" He asked, unable to see the flora of Earth as a result of the dust cloud hanging around the crater.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Elorrick (Volt Frame)

He lived......

"Top of the morning to ya, what planet am i on?"

Wow that fall must have shook him up. Elorrick quipped.

As the dust began slowly to settle "Earth! You're on earth, and with some entrance.."

"We'll have to move soon, that landing will be like a beacon to the surounding Grineer. I think we could use that to our advantage if we're fast....... Up for a run?"

Fully powered he and his new comrade could sprint a fair distance and get a head start. A frost frame may not be the fastest, but that was where he came in.

Edited by Elorrick

"Slick, really." he remarked to the sprinting Valkyr. His comms suddenly flickered and he experienced a sudden burst of energy. He was shot ahead several meters and bounced off of a tree before he finally hit the ground with a loud crash. "Tenno, another warframe, a Frost has landed on the planet. He is 100 meters ahead of you and closing in fast, along with Elorrick. The cyropod is 50,000 meters northeast of you position and is swarming with grineer." the Lotus informed him. 

"Your the guy the Lotus told me to rescue, right?"

Elorrick cocked his head.

The pair ran. Heightened speed from one of the volt frames powers ate up the ground beneath them. "I've had no contact with the lotus since arriving. I was sent to rescue a cryo pod with a suspected warframe within. I requested backup when my liset was hit. She's repairing herself, so i'm stuck here for a couple of hours." They ran on.

Up ahead a steel platform ran accross a ravine with lower platforms and upon these stood Grineer. With a shout one of them pointed as the pair crested the ravine edge. Within seconds solid shot was pinging off the platform and shields.

"Lets take the fight to them" Elorrick cried as he lept towards the crowd below. Clusterd as they were he'd have a cushioned landing. Claws extended, their corrosive blades ready to rend armour the Volt frame decended into the melee.

Edited by Elorrick

"Your the guy the Lotus told me to rescue, right?"

Elorrick cocked his head.

The pair ran. Heightened speed from one of the volt frames powers ate up the ground beneath them. "I've had no contact with the lotus since arriving. I was sent to rescue a cryo pod with a suspected warframe within. I requested backup when my liset was hit. She's repairing herself, so i'm stuck here for a couple of hours." They ran on.

Up ahead a steel platform ran accross a ravine with lower platforms and upon these stood Grineer. With a shout one of them pointed as the pair crested the ravine edge. Within seconds solid shot was pinging off the platform and shields.

"Lets take the fight to them" Elorrick cried as he lept towards the crowd below. Clusterd as they were he'd have a cushioned landing. Claws extended, their corrosive blades ready to rend armour the Volt frame decended into the melee.

"Alright, I guess that works, I was a bit too busy getting thrown through my Liset's front window to pay attention to it," He offered, not slowing down.

as the duo ,strong and deceiving, shred immaculately through what grineer were on their path,the killing barely registered in their minds,second nature,muscle memory,call it what you may,this bloodshed was a part of them, all tenno knew and accepted this. however they dint regret,the didn't mourn,for all this killing all this bloodshed was not in vanity or entertainment,it was for a cause, a cause each tenno held dear to themselves, the  two reached an abandoned grineer camp,or atleast they tried to abandon it and run for their lives, they inspected the rubble, quite a struggle it seemed,these grineer died putting up a fight.The tenno ( volt and frost ) however were nowhere to be seen though,this was the place,the info was spot on,yet incorrect. Tenno,it seems that the gps in your frame is being interfered by the formorian fleet's radar,you may have to employ traditional tacking methods,luckily loki should be able to achieve this,they were about to move back when something caught Noah's attention,something semi obscured by the vegetation ,something quite not grineer. a helios scanner,they both noticed the larger than normal bullet holes on the broken helios. the bullet wasn't as hefty as the standard heavy grineer gorgon bullets but was far too large to be a sidearm or an assult rifle,almost like a mini armor penetrating sniper round,there was only one match fitting the discription,the grineer heavy brakk. Of course ,they should have expected this,one of them had been captured ,lotus couldnt confirmed this,lotus as she may be,she cannot keep track of every tenno in the system.time was not a luxury,both lotus and  the duo [valkyr and Noah loki] understood,the G-bolt would not allow lotus to track the missing tenno's location.the big reunion with volt would have to wait,for now the rescue of their comrade ,their kin was crucial,be it for the grineer,doctor tengus or the three themselves.

I was here without much information. The only thing Lotus had told me was that a Tenno by the name of Elorrick had gone missing on Earth, a planet notorious for it's dense jungles. Grineer activities in the Lua sector were... erratic to say the least. A cryopod was in the area, a common, yet unfortunate situation. However, the amount of troops around it had doubled in the hour since Elorrick's Volt warframe ceased communication, and search parties were everywhere. My mission was to find the missing Tenno and, if need be, finish the rescue of the warframe cryopod. 

I softly landed in an abandoned stretch of jungle, near where the Linet's last transmission was sent. My Helios sentinel floated down with me, set to scan the area for any traces of Elorrick or the Linet. Nothing in sight. It was going to be a long search. 

[in case you're wondering,this is where the destroyed helios came from,the owner of the helios is unspecified]