Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mind Control Grineer Kubro Summoner

Demon_Mask

Was doing my syndicate mission, a earth defence. I was running Nyx prime and cast mind control on the guy summoning armoured kubros. Best thing ever!

When the timer runs out the kubros he summoned while under my control, remain under my control and immune to being damaged by me (enemies still hurt em')

And then they when you cast mind control again he will summon more without removing the bug from the previous allowing an army of armoured kubros

Was doing my syndicate mission, a earth defence. I was running Nyx prime and cast mind control on the guy summoning armoured kubros. Best thing ever!

When the timer runs out the kubros he summoned while under my control, remain under my control and immune to being damaged by me (enemies still hurt em')

And then they when you cast mind control again he will summon more without removing the bug from the previous allowing an army of armoured kubros

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assume you broke the timer? I did this before too and reported it to DE. It was supposed to be fixed. Hahahahaahahaha.

No, I was able to cast mind control once the.timer ran out multiple times, once per timer obviously, but the summoned kubros stayed under control - they where summoned under a mind c ontrolled guy when his timer ended they stayed as my ally