The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Hostage Found While In Holding Cell Bug

matrixEXO

This normally occurs when you are fighting enemies in the holding cell area itself. I can almost 100% duplicate this effect to varying degree (varying battle duration). As for how long, not sure since I never timed it at all. Also, possible to occur with ANY faction, not just Infested (but it's easier with Infested given their dumb AI and tons of crates in that room).

D6GyMqV.jpg

Edited by matrixEXO

I experience this bug as well, usually while playing with a friend. Just as we finish clearing the room or just about to hack something poof the Hostage just appears on the map and objective complete.

I have also had a bug where I hacked every green room, then the bug triggered and the hostage was behind a red lock~ so if I didn't luck out with the bug I would have been stuck in an incompletable mission and forced to add another shameful quit/fail. (I really hate getting those due to bugs, but oh well~)

I experience this bug as well, usually while playing with a friend. Just as we finish clearing the room or just about to hack something poof the Hostage just appears on the map and objective complete.

I have also had a bug where I hacked every green room, then the bug triggered and the hostage was behind a red lock~ so if I didn't luck out with the bug I would have been stuck in an incompletable mission and forced to add another shameful quit/fail. (I really hate getting those due to bugs, but oh well~)

Somehow, it's easier to tell where the hostage is with Enemy Rader because they show up as an enemy until you "rescue" them. Might solve your problem but you are gonna sacrifice an important artifact choice for it (almost useless since it's only meant for stealthy players).