Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates?

WhiteF7

Question

Hi Warframe Forummmmssss recently I started playing again after the new major update 15 and I found the new syndicate system quite exciting, I joined the Red Veil and Steel Meridian because they weren't clashing but recently I tried testing out whether or not I could earn back some honor from another Syndicate, The Arbiters of Hexis. As I tried it slowly took down honor from my other syndicates and I started getting worried because of this. Is there a way to reset some of the syndicates to the point where I never joined them in the first place?

5 answers to this question

There's no way to reset your standing, you just have to start earning rep with an enemy or opposing syndicate to kind of negate what you recently gained. Kind of like Invasion missions, where if you did 3 Corpus missions then decided to switch to Grineer, you would have to do all 5 Grineer sided fronts PLUS 3 more to negate the gain you have on the Corpus front.

support maybe.  Other then that, just run missions for the Syndicates you started with and those points will come back.  but then the new group you joined will go down.   You can't please everyone, and if you aid someone that one of your groups is opposed too they will took down on you and strip you of some of the rep you earned with them.

If you're interested in doing both Steel Meridian and Red Veil, then you could do a similar setup to mine.

I have two primary groups; Steel Meridian and Cephalon Suda.

Then I have two passive groups; Red Veil and Arbiters of Hexis.

So when I play I either have Meridian or Suda on my Warframe, so one of the passive groups get XP as well.

Right now I have three syndicates that are past rank 1 and I'm trying to get Red Veil back to 0 by equipping Meridian and playing with them solely.

My syndicates right now: http://i.imgur.com/WGf8T2a.jpg

So my ultimate goal is to have four syndicates in good standing, which might take a while, but I'll at least have three syndicates done at the same time, then play as Steel Meridian mainly to get Red Veil up passively.