Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Option For Stealth

Urash

-sometimes. This is a specific problem that pops up now and then, not some broad "Fix _____ system so it's more viable," cry. I like stealth and as a result I spend 90% of my time Solo, that and because I don't like putting up with lag. Recently though I'll start a mission and the first thing I hear is "Lockdown activated" and then I get swarmed by enemies only seconds after the opening cinimatic. Not even the prompt of being detected, that's all somehow given and I'm just locked in as if they saw me punching in my timecard when I boarded the ship.

Not exactly the same, but still annoying is when I'll start the game and I'll spawn in right in front of a pair of Grineer or something and they'll instantly ring the alarm. Apparently the Tenno crawl around the vents just for the sights and don't care who they fall on top of when they leave.

Edited by Urash

Stealth wll be valuable if it will be necessair , since atm is just a decoration; my pov is that if someone would want to make others to use a specific thing he should make it necessair, otherwise others could always find some lazy/faster way to do things ^^, like it is now: why to go stealth if nuking enemies is faster and often more profitable? (more kills = more chances for to have some mod drop), also the game lacks in stealty weapons beside of melee and the paris (and lacks in some silenced way to smash the various crates around the game, would be nice to have some lockpick minigame with some nasty trap if someone fails to open it).

Edited by Clownsanity

It's not really matter of being "unable" to stealth.

I used to spawn right in front of Grineers.

What you talking about is simple - reactor core malfunction mutator.

Every time enemy get damage, they turn up alarm. They simply burn.

stealh is optional, you may have spawned in an aera full of camera

it's part of the game hasard,

and it's kind of cool, yu never know the situation when you are intruding some facilities..

Also yeah some improovment comings for that system

but WF is not a stealh game , it's a space ninja game, you have have to adapt to the situation that's the great part of it..

Edited by Tsoe

stealh is optional, you may have spawned in an aera full of camera

it's part of the game hasard,

and it's kind of cool, yu never know the situation when you are intruding some facilities..

Also yeah some improovment comings for that system

but WF is not a stealh game , it's a space ninja game, you have have to adapt to the situation that's the great part of it..

So a ninja which can  simply run and nuke all without to need to go stealty at least once in a game should be legit because it is a space ninja game? Sorry but doesn't seems too much logic, at this point instead of space ninja there should be space cowboys ò.ò; adapting is good but ninjas = stealty, so stealth should be mandatory, not just optional "because i want to play stealty".

Edited by Clownsanity