Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sniper Zoom

Simm

The 'Scope' colour is dependant on your Energy Colour for the Weapon in question. I've got a relatively 'clear' scope by making my Vectis have a bright Yellow energy colour. It's one of the Halloween pack Yellows.

Perhaps this might help your problem?

The 'Scope' colour is dependant on your Energy Colour for the Weapon in question. I've got a relatively 'clear' scope by making my Vectis have a bright Yellow energy colour. It's one of the Halloween pack Yellows.

what do you mean by that? I don't think the vectis scope changes color

This is news to me as well. Tell me more!

Hmm...I have a horrible feeling I may have misunderstood.

When you say 'scope' do you mean the ornamentation bit, or the inherent 'colour tone' for using the scope? Because I know you can mess around with the colour tone affecting things. Not so sure about the 'scope' stuff.

Checking things currently*

Update:

Well, I do apologise. I honestly remember that the Vectis used to change the scope toning with energy colour, now...it seems to be pretty much static.

Yellow Energy in the Void

Dark Blue energy in Grineer Asteroid defence

Well, that's a little irritating. I know that this time last year or so when I first got the Vectis, it behaved like I described. When'd that get changed?

Sorry about that...

Edited by Blakrana