Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Weeks And We Still Get Extracted By Ordis For Doing The Objective

AdFinitum

After two weeks can we please have a bugfix for the Ordis extraction in Archwing Interception missions when we have to kill remaining stuck enemies ?

I can see that a real fix for enemies getting stuck might take a while but is changing a single variable ( the time we have to return so that it lasts at least until after round end screen plus some time to actually return ) really too hard ? Thats a few numbers to change in the code taking less than 5 minutes to temprarily fix a serious issue that stole dozens of valuable mods from thousands of players.

Edited by AdFinitum

Yeah, I've been forcefully extracted due to going and picking up a mod that apparently drifted out beyond the boundaries. It's as if by the time Ordis pops up on the side of the screen to inform you he'll extract you if you don't return to the battlefield, half of your countdown timer is gone. I literally was moving back in the opposite direction by the time he started speaking and when he was done, I was extracted exactly 3 seconds later. 3 seconds! If that's the actual time limit then that's just plain ridiculous, some of the new(or old?) hacking mini-games can't even be completed in that amount of time, and they expect me to cover 300-1000 meters of distance in that time? Archwings are fast, but not that fast.

It would be nice if there were a screen change indicating when you're out of bounds with a return timer like in battlefield to tell you if you can make it back or not or just to simply tell where exactly the boundaries are.

And you cant even tell where the safe zone is. A lot of the time you have no idea what direction to go to BE safe again.

I've actually had enemies spawn outside the safe zone in interception missions. Thats right, the very things we need to get to to complete the mission are outside of that.  Thats a problem, when i cant finish a mission because of broken mechanics.

I posted a thread last night (my time) and they locked it claiming they had already "fixed" this issue. Instead of FIXING it.. they made it WORSE!!! At the end of wave it used to have no issues with me getting outside the boundary limits where mobs were. The counter wouldn't start UNTIL the end of wave screen. NOW it won't even let me get CLOSE to some of those mobs. And if you play on a server that's not from your continent to try and have more people to play with at certain times of day, by the time you even SEE ordis it's already extracting you. I saw Ordis show up for no more than half a second in the last interception I played, So I barely even noticed him, let alone had time to stop moving, turn around, and go back inside a safe zone with NO INDICATION AS TO WHERE SAFE IS....

Seriously DE, it's as simple as making their spawn locations INSIDE THE SAFE ZONE to prevent this... How have you not simply done that yet? You also most certainly need to increase that time limit for being outside the "safe zone", and having some form of a barrier appearance to the edge of the safe zone... You know... even the most BASIC games with something like an "out of bounds area" give at least SOME indication as to where "out of bound" is.... The only thing I can tell they fixed, was people being told they got a reward in the wave complete screen, and then not having it when they exited. THAT seems to have been fixed, but this out of bounds crap is going to make people quit the game... A SERIOUS issue that should have a very high priority with very simple short term fixes....

Then to top all this off.. I tried to login to the website to post it as a bug report (which isn't a simple task of finding without someone telling me) using the exact password I used in game not more than 2 minutes prior... And low and behold it tells me my password is wrong... 8 TIMES!!!! I logged into the forums last night with the same password.. Seriously.. no idea what's going on with this anymore -.-

Edited by Dientera

I lost a rare.and several good mod drops when i had to go take out a bugged enemies miles away, killed him and started flying back and it auto-failed my mission making me lose all rewards and the 4th wave weapon part, thx DE,getting kicked out and losing all rewards for no reason. Great job with the incompetence DE

Edited by ProvidenceNL