Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mhm... a boring future

AceOfGuns

I read there will be NO pvp and NO new maps... have the developers thought that make always the same room (with a different disposition) is funny for the first 10 levels and then it gets boring?

To developers: what are the upcoming features to break this routine?

PS: this is not a raging post, I just don't get it

PS#2: I don't wanna read "because there are too difficult to create"

Edited by AceOfGuns

I read there will be NO pvp and NO new maps... have the developers thought that make always the same room (with a different disposition) is funny for the first 10 levels and then it gets boring?

To developers: what are the upcoming features to break this routine?

PS: this is not a raging post, I just don't get it

PS#2: I don't wanna read "because there are too difficult to create"

A small hint, just because a person on a forum says "lol no new maps diz game sux" doesn't mean there won't be no new maps.

I've seen multiple cases of DESteve's comforting words of more and exciting new enviroments, when time is right ofcourse.

There should be challenge maps. Like a training temple where you get to fight off waves and at the end you get someS#&$.

The best way to spice up a basic game is to add more rulesets and challenges I agree. Kill 50 enemies while doing an airslide in 5 minutes!

Edited by MegatechBody

There should be challenge maps. Like a training temple where you get to fight off waves and at the end you get someS#&$.

Go and make a Suggestion topic then :) not a bad idea indeed. and could fit in the PvE aspect, not to mention Infected faction is perfect for this.

nope =S they dont have zombie feeling.. =S lol

Are you insane!? Some of them have literally made me crap my pants.

Literally.

And then they have to go in the wash... and if it's really bad, they need to be burned.

What are you trying to do to my nice, leather chair!? What has it ever done to you?!

Edited by Bang_Doll

I know what you mean :D

Some really dark maps with creepy badass monsters and zombie like enemys would be really nice. It would feel a bit like deadspace lol

I think so too. Like defence mission... but more waves.. and last wave needs a boss. fun

Are you insane!? Some of them have literally made me crap my pants.

Literally.

And then they have to go in the wash... and if it's really bad, they need to be burned.

What are you trying to do to my nice, leather chair!? What has it ever done to you?!

im not = v

I think clan battles or something like that would work better than pvp. Like instead of facing players directly, players do the same level (not together) and at the end, they get points based on how they did (like the number of credits, kills, mods found, ect.) and the one with the most points wins. I dont know how it would work but I think that might add a bit of competetiveness to the game because atm there really is not alot of competetivness in my opinion. But I do love the game and can not wait to see how the game evolves over time!

As of right now it's pretty boring... i've done all there is to do atm, looking for better weapons isn't really that important taking into account that i will jsut use then to go on the same missions i alredy did. This game has great potential but it needs some more variety badly.

I think clan battles or something like that would work better than pvp. Like instead of facing players directly, players do the same level (not together) and at the end, they get points based on how they did (like the number of credits, kills, mods found, ect.) and the one with the most points wins. I dont know how it would work but I think that might add a bit of competetiveness to the game because atm there really is not alot of competetivness in my opinion. But I do love the game and can not wait to see how the game evolves over time!

I'm a big fan of competitive PvE because it brings out the teamwork and cooperation in players and will probably induce somewhat less obnoxious trash talking and lack of sportsmanship. That said with competitive PvE brings ruthless bug abuse and AI exploitation. It's a great way to find bugs of broken mechanics though!

Edited by MegatechBody

I'm a big fan of competitive PvE because it brings out the teamwork and cooperation in players and will probably induce somewhat less obnoxious trash talking and lack of sportsmanship. That said with competitive PvE brings ruthless bug abuse and AI exploitation. It's a great way to find bugs of broken mechanics though!

True. I was just saying an idea I had but didn't really think it through. Do you think they are thinking of something like this for the future though? Becasue I think adding something competetive would be a great plus for this game's overall gameplay.