Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mhm... a boring future

AceOfGuns

I read there will be NO pvp and NO new maps... have the developers thought that make always the same room (with a different disposition) is funny for the first 10 levels and then it gets boring?

To developers: what are the upcoming features to break this routine?

PS: this is not a raging post, I just don't get it

PS#2: I don't wanna read "because there are too difficult to create"

not sure who said that or where you see that but sometime ago I was playing with one of DE staff and he asked to the tree of us in the match if we'd like PvP around so I'd say it's not exactly that impossible to see PvP on Warframe nor that they dont think about that at all and either way it would be pointless to just throw new systems without getting the currently ones working propelly...

i want zombies. zombie maps =S lol..

if you need zombies go play RE for a change, that never get exactly 'old' xD

@Kokuen Many fps has zombie mod and its cool to play it sometimes. something zombie-like.. = ) Just my opinion

PVP is a must! Best way to test weapons and such. Also, enemies re easy target. Killing them is not much satisfying. =p

@Kokuen Many fps has zombie mod and its cool to play it sometimes. something zombie-like.. = ) Just my opinion

PVP is a must! Best way to test weapons and such. Also, enemies re easy target. Killing them is not much satisfying. =p

but still zombies wont fit the scenary for this game Sui xD

idk.. the red lights, having to use a flashlinght, the screaming and charging, the leaping, the oens the crawl on their hands and swipe at you. the ones whos head u shoot off that still come at you, or shoot their legs off and they crawl at you. And me walking/running room to room always gota look back at the door i just went through to make sure none are coming at me....

infected maps seem zombish to me.. space zombieish.

nope. PvP is not a must. If you want PvP, there are 10000000 other games around.

This is finally a good change. Only PvE, no elitist PvPers infecting the game.

Edited by Sikab

As others stated, they have confirmed new maps. It would be stupid to think this game can survive 2 weeks after release with this content only!

Although i am afraid it will not be a different surrounding for every mission. If we have bad luck not even a different one for each planet. We´ll see about that.

Just as long as i don´t know what i will get, i am not willing to pay a single cent, even if i already have more Warframes than i can equip :/

For now this isn´t much more than any Kickstarter project: Devs saying "it will be all good" and "we do the best we can" are everywhere. Without a decent lookout to the future or at least an intended goal, it´s hard to say what this game will become.

Still i am always amazed how many people throw their money away for a game they don´t know shi* about!

Edited by AmmokK

Despite other things though.. Having actual varied modes in general would be satisfying, wouldn't it? Like what Kratier said, on top of the few hints of "zombie"-esque modes people have been throwing in and out. Maybe an infection map where players have to fend off the infected crew on a ship? Like a timed escape or something where you have to fight off relentless hordes of them before your ship arrives on a timed queue? Or perhaps a boss gauntlet?

I personally think they could do a lot with what they have now to mix things up at the very least.

Edited by potatsu

New maps are coming.

Out of all the "Free to play" games I've played this has got to be the greatest development team I've ever seen, listening to the feedback of the users is great, speak out and lets forge the ultimate free to play game together.

get it right buddy, others 10000000 games arent Warframe x)

Your sentence doesn't even make sense. overused of bold on every post you made, trying to get attention, nicknaming others who you don't know... Please, do me a favor and don't post towards me. You just hurt my pride with us being in the same Race.

Am amazed on the people sayin there's no room for pvp in this game , the first day i played this game it screamed PVP all over !

It has the potential to be one of the best PVP shooters around at the moment !

That´s because this game is so balanced and a Volt killing everything and everyone one the battlefield would be very good in PvP, you are absolutely right!

Also the Loki, troll-switching enemies everywhere is a very good idea in PvP.

[/irony] (you do have to write that nowadays, actually...)

Despite other things though.. Having actual varied modes in general would be satisfying, wouldn't it? Like what Kratier said, on top of the few hints of "zombie"-esque modes people have been throwing in and out. Maybe an infection map where players have to fend off the infected crew on a ship? Like a timed escape or something where you have to fight off relentless hordes of them before your ship arrives on a timed queue? Or perhaps a boss gauntlet?

I personally think they could do a lot with what they have now to mix things up at the very least.

there are some mission where a timer pop up after you finish some sort of task, like destroying the reactor or something, if I remember it right it gives 5 minuts to leave the ship, have you tried one of those before? but yes some now variety isnt a bad idea at all

Your sentence doesn't even make sense. overused of bold on every post you made, trying to get attention, nicknaming others who you don't know... Please, do me a favor and don't post towards me. You just hurt my pride with us being in the same Race.

nicknaming? I dont see when or where I did that? also it's not my fault if your lol world imply in not allowing other people's opinion not to mention if your lil pride feel so hurt about whatever I said just keep it to yourself I'm not here to hear someone whine about whatever crack they got in their lil world nor to be arguing with someone like you... it's more like you're willing some attention, picking a fight with someone that didnt even talk to you. =)

there are some mission where a timer pop up after you finish some sort of task, like destroying the reactor or something, if I remember it right it gives 5 minuts to leave the ship, have you tried one of those before? but yes some now variety isnt a bad idea at all

I have, actually. But I'm kind of talking about modes that will actually instill some adrenaline rushes when you play.. Something that kinda gives you that panic feeling when you're running out of time. If anything else, the other "timed" features seem a little too passive and aren't enforced quite well enough to cause any alarm for a quick escape..

Happy that variety is something that people can agree with though. ( But i'm sure that's something everyone wants in this game.. aha. )

Am amazed on the people sayin there's no room for pvp in this game , the first day i played this game it screamed PVP all over !

It has the potential to be one of the best PVP shooters around at the moment !

It's not that ppl say there's no room for PvP.

It's that ppl are bored of PvP. PvP is the focus in every game is released these days. Finally a game which focus is PvE, it was advertised as a PvE focused game too. Ppl knowing this still swarm the forums asking for PvP...

Why can't they just play the other thousands of PvP games that already exist and let DE make a unique and really good PvE game?

I have, actually. But I'm kind of talking about modes that will actually instill some adrenaline rushes when you play.. Something that kinda gives you that panic feeling when you're running out of time. If anything else, the other "timed" features seem a little too passive and aren't enforced quite well enough to cause any alarm for a quick escape..

Happy that variety is something that people can agree with though. ( But i'm sure that's something everyone wants in this game.. aha. )

I see and you're right that sure would be interesting, some mission on planets also would be interesting instead of only space ships... what you'd say about that?

I've failed on one of those "destroy the reactor and escape within X time" mission before u.u' that was a Infection mission and got somewhat absorbed killing that didnt notice the timer lol

nope. PvP is not a must. If you want PvP, there are 10000000 other games around.

This is finally a good change. Only PvE, no elitist PvPers infecting the game.

If u didnt want to, u could still go play PvE. Why being against it?? I dont understand. . Im sure there would be more ppl who wants PvP (as always) because game could get repetitive. And people who maxed their stuff and got nothing else to do would still want to play, want to get better. And PvP is the best opinion for it.

If you want to play PvP, play another game?? Realy? I want Warframe as a better fun game that i can play for years without it getting repetitive.

@AmmoKk PvP without warframe abilities would be good enough.

@Sikab It can still focus on PvE.

I see and you're right that sure would be interesting, some mission on planets also would be interesting instead of only space ships... what you'd say about that?

I've failed on one of those "destroy the reactor and escape within X time" mission before u.u' that was a Infection mission and got somewhat absorbed killing that didnt notice the timer lol

The only thing i have to say about planet side missions, would proably be the same with any other player on warframe. The change of pace in enviroment and atmosphere would definitely be great, but really, I'm sure we could all just stand to see something new eventually..

I'm sure there are a ton of topics that fall in the lines of that, actually.

I'm okay with no PvP for now. People just starting out would be vastly outgunned by those with access to better equipment and higher level mods.

If there was PvP in the future (which I'm all for), it should be only available to players who have conquered all of the planets/maps first. Kinda like if the Tenno reconquered the galaxy and then turned on each other in some sort of bloody galactic civil war. That way, everyone entering PvP will be caught up in terms of skill/equipment/etc.

If u didnt want to, u could still go play PvE. Why being against it?? I dont understand. . Im sure there would be more ppl who wants PvP (as always) because game could get repetitive. And people who maxed their stuff and got nothing else to do would still want to play, want to get better. And PvP is the best opinion for it.

If you want to play PvP, play another game?? Realy? I want Warframe as a better fun game that i can play for years without it getting repetitive.

@AmmoKk PvP without warframe abilities would be good enough.

@Sikab It can still focus on PvE.

Why be against it?

If they purely go for PvE they can concentrate on it a 100% and do awesoem things on it without the need to worry about PvP balance.

If they go PvE + PvP eventually the elitists will take over the forums, they demand drastic changes called "balance", DE need to make the manpower 50%-50% on both project. So we would only get a mediocore gameplay on both sides. Thats why. PvP is not just about shooting at eachother...

Just no. Don't make Warframe another PvP game. Have mercy on 1 game and don't make it another $&*&*#(%& game. Let ti be unique as it was planned.

Edited by Sikab

You could always add in some sorta double-agent esque missions where you go head to head to try and finish the mission first and all the while you are fighting eachother and the enemy to try and, let's say, retrieve this package and take it back to extraction. Whomever gets the package back wins a bonus prize or something. Have the package be like the Data Mass' that make you use your secondary and if you get knocked down you drop the package.

That way it's still PVE with some PVP sprinkled in. Of course this is all speculation for the future seeing as they are right to put forth all effort to perfecting the core game and gameplay before adding new S#&$.

DE you are on the right path and we love you for it... Don't F*** it up lol