The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Covenant Of Mars [Rated E For Everyone]

Xatheon

lAy82iU.png

Greetings Tenno. I am a representative from the Covenant of Mars, as our leader, Radathir(a.k.a Mars122, his old IGN) isn't around at the moment and he has given me the permission to start the recruitment drive. Our clan is about 3 months old as of now and the members consist of mainly European players, personally I'm South East Asian. I would also like to point out that our clan's Tenno are dedicated to the war god and the planet mars!(if our name isn't clear enough)

Recently upgraded to Mountain class, our clan is aimed towards casual players and isn't exactly region strict.However it is preferred that you are from Europe to match timezones.

We are looking for players of all kinds, new and old!

We have some simple rules which are;

Rule 1 : Don't be an ***hole

Rule 2 : Work together

Rule 3 : Don't take it too seriously! We're not "mlg 360 noscope"

Rule 4 : Inactivity period isn't decided yet, as for now we're having a 100 day inactive period. Once the clan gets additional members the period will be reduced to fit the situation.

Clan prime time: Is 7pm GMT!!

We have a fully functional lab, almost complete dojo

(Dojo has 3 floors which the upper isn't completed and lower is for Reactors, will try to update post for a map if i have the time.)
We also have a forums which you can check out here for now. Our leader was puzzling over the creation of Teamspeak but I haven't heard any of it yet as of now.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/CovenantOfMars/index/

Our forums are made recently and not everyone has registered over so be kind and polite as we are still managing. :P

Also, we don't just play Warframe, so feel free to find genre similarities among the members.(psst, Radathir also plays Planetside 2 and is an official representative of the R.S.G clan. If you'd like to join him on planet-side he's a member of the oldest outfit on cobalt server!)

Find Albalrogue for invites as the other few member who are allowed to invite are busy with their duties in real life at the moment. Or leave a post here since you're here right now, unless you're just stalking pages without an account.

I(xatheon) am no longer handling invites as of 17th nov 2014.

Edited by Xatheon