Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels

Playbeyond

Not sure if this should be in weapons but I figured it fit here better than anywhere else. I feel that there should be more than just two sentinels. There is Wyrm for more dps and Shade for a more stealthy approach. What if there were a Sentinel that  was more support, similar to trinity that healed people around it and gave shield boost or regen when near it. The sentinel would still attack similar to Shade as to make it deal a little damage and be more focused on its support role. Also, what if there was sentinel for the tanks. i.e Frost and Rhino not sure how this sentinel would work maybe boosting the armor or shield of other Tenno's nearby or decrease knockdown duration something along these lines. What do you guys think?

Yea that all looks very good minus the breeding part and building of cosmestic parts as I believe that should stay to the people who want to spend money to customize there sentinel. But being able to name it would be awesome. The main thing is there needs to be more sentinels.