Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration Mighty Morphed My Arm Into Archwing Weaponry

NecoTheSergal

I was playing T1 Void defense and the host abruptly left, after he had done so, me and another teammate apparently had our arms power-morph into whatever archwing gun and melee weapon we had equipped for the time. Making it so we had gigantic SUPERRRR arms. Though my teammate didn't tell me if he saw what I saw, or if I was the only one.

2014_11_12_00001.jpg

2014_11_12_00002.jpg

2014_11_12_00007.jpg

Edited by NecoTheSergal

That's some sweetness right there man.

This might be better than that one bug this guy had where he was holding his Nikana scabbard in his offhand.

That sounds pretty badass. Though I dream of the idea of swinging archwing melee weapons at enemies on the ground and having it so they fly in the distance even moreso than any bludgeoning weapon in the game.

That sounds pretty badass. Though I dream of the idea of swinging archwing melee weapons at enemies on the ground and having it so they fly in the distance even moreso than any bludgeoning weapon in the game.

I actually want to have the Imperator on the ground more than an archwing melee. A bottomless clip with a decent crit chance just sounds nice for some reason. Slap some puncture on that for some ultimate.

I'll tell you what i told the scabbard guy, this needs to stop being a bug and start being a feature.