Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blueprints after use disappear?

Sairok

They apply to all blueprints I think but if you drop the same blueprint again and again they stack without telling you a number so they will only disappear once you have created that amount of item / blueprint

This. If you still have the ability to make it, it's because you acquired multiple blueprints of the same item. All blue prints are consumed on use.

Why would I need 7 Rhino helmets? If I could sell them that would be great but now I have all these blueprints taking up space that I don't intend to use. I lose the blueprints I want to make more of and can't get rid of the ones I don't need. A little fishy here =/

Why would I need 7 Rhino helmets? If I could sell them that would be great but now I have all these blueprints taking up space that I don't intend to use. I lose the blueprints I want to make more of and can't get rid of the ones I don't need. A little fishy here =/

I like to roleplay that I spilled some coffee on my blueprint and now I need a new one.

ya i just made a post for this same problem well close to it they need to make it so if u picked up 10 helmets that when u craft one it dissapears and thats that.But instead u have another one to craft that u dont need or cant sell when u craft it they def need to fix it so u can either sell it when u craft a double or just make it so they dont stack. Cause i have made all warframes yet my bluprints page is still full of Frame parts i dont need to make which seems very stupid if u ask me.

it's funny a lot of games enjoy to destory the "blueprint" after crafting/making it

Why would anyone not to "photocopy" like a ton copies of the blueprint to share, sell, or just save it for later..

but rather destory it while crafting it...

i dont see a blueprint as a blueprint more like a technical frame that requires circuits and other things set into it to become a frame or a weapon, makes more sense to me that way :P

Yeah it kinda looks like that in the foundry menu.

i dont see a blueprint as a blueprint more like a technical frame that requires circuits and other things set into it to become a frame or a weapon, makes more sense to me that way :P

^ This.

I see them as frames that need the materials and parts fitted into them, thus becoming an ingredient themselves, and therefore being 'used up' in the creation process.