Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Same All Over Again?

Genoscythe

Hey, you there, the devs, yes you, DE!

I have a question for you. Its simple. Do you serioulsy want us to go through that bugged eternal grind-hell again?

I mean, archwing, that totally innovative space combat you brought out there. Its the basic gameplay we have now but in space. Same lame interceptions, same lame exterminates. We just have to farm all the basic mods again, just have to invest more catalysts and reactors just to do the same missions you are serving us for over a year now with another skillset and less overview in battle and without cover. This time without fancy survival missions that guarantee lots of enemies and EXP, instead interception, the most exciting gamemode ever, thats where the cool kids are at now.

We have to grind the same weapons that we have on the ground again? Sniper rifles, shotguns, assault rifles? (well, actually they are way weaker, I dont understand why I cant take my 3k damage per bullet Tiberon to space to wreck stuff).

We all have the same skillsets now, no tactical value, radial blind that fires flares that dont make you avoid rockets, shield, some adaption of psychic bolts that deals damage and, you would have never guessed it, A RADIAL DAMAGE SKILL AS FOURTH ABILITY! And another archwing that has boom, boom, and badaboom.

I mean you have the core gameplay halfway fixed, brought in more balance and all those fancy things, the latest guns werent even that uninspired. And now Archwing.

Was this what you imagined fun, innovative and cool?

Just asking.

Edited by Genoscythe