Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get A Response To The Unjustifiable Horrific Nerf Update

UndeadGhostWarrior

Ya im not a fan of the new fix DE. This isnt what i wanted DE I wanted a more tangible, exciting, and rewarding end game. Look at all this artifical end game.

So if i wanted max rank in a syndicate and its all 200 rep per Rep misison you would need 500 matchs. Estimate each match takes a minimum of 15 minutes and thats 7500 minutes of play which is at least 125 hours of just grinding the low teir rep missions to get max rank without buying anything.

So what of the high teir 500 rep missions. 200 matchs with 15 estimated completion time = 3000 / 60 = 50 hours high teir rep mission grind time.

May i remind everyone this is an estimated grind time with a tiny 15 minutes per mission. For people that have not so great gear the time will be absurdly higher, but just look how long it takes with just 15 minutes per misison and you're assuming they can do that in 15 every time all the time? 50 - 125 hours for that even with rep missions. Thats forever and thats estimated with a 100% success rate even. It takes me roughly an hour to do all my rep missions a day and i only get like 3 or 4. So it could take me any time from 2 to 5 months of back to back every single day play to get max syndicate rank they way they intend you to do it?

DE seriously? Thats spread sheet S#&$ right there and dont you dare try to con me into thinking other wise. You know what could help me cope with this uhual full of crap? Better syndicate content. Unique syndicate skins for my frames or even completely transformed frames (limbo longer tailed stylized over coat.Trinity with a differnt body design. Something worthy of the time and effort). I dont even care if each skin for each frame costs like 1 million credits at leasts its a tangible thing to work towards. The only differance between the syndicates is a name, icon, some mods with barely nice qualitys and like a dinky support items like shield opspery that is glued to one spot all that session. You need to make things in the game worthy of time. Give the syndicates more then just dinky symbols to slap on you frames that completely clash with their design. And mods that have only semi nice qualitys that arent really worth an entire mod slot. I want to see missions from syndicates that include pvp. Syndicate strike forces invading an opposing syndicates mission making it a pvp mission all of the sudden. With real players by the way; I wouldnt want you to have some specter ai drone junk going on. Your spectors in rails are ok and suprizingly work well some times. But they arent as good as real players.

Potato powered is leaving you guys and his channel was WF centeral. You need to take some time to re-engage your audiance in a way we care about instead of droning on with other junk that could honestly wait until you've secured your fan base. Whats the point of the game if advanced players get bored and leave? A quick buck for you when they get half way into the game and get bored of their gear? These changes you have thrown in arent any fun and is degrading your senior fan base. Rather then being excited to do missions that give great rewards you just decide nerf hammer all the frames so its uber difficult to do them. My galitine is crap, flux rifle isnt gonna get built cause it isnt worth the forma when my opticor is better. I like limbo over trinity because he is a better pick to revive people.

Your fan base isnt happy and you need to come back from this crazy dream land you guys seem to be swimming in and help us help you make a game we want to play over other games. I know this is technically your guys game. However If you guys get to the end of the road and no one wants to play your game cause they see its not worth the effort in the long run how are you guys going to make your money? I heard you gave potato power 8 keys for platinum but he is still giving  them all away to other players because he just doesnt wanna play any more. Im almost at the point where not even free platinum would make me stay too.

How is there going to a be a warframe at all if after the end of each senior players experiance like mine and potatopowered's time in thie game all we can tell people is there isnt any thing to do at high levels? Im all for lending ideas, and creating concept arts and such to you guys but lets get some open dialoge to you guys again instead of you guys taking rash band-aid action all the time from people that are of a small sect of the forum. Not all your users read every post. I hear that alot of people complained about some node or whatever and thats what this nerf hammering is coming from. I didnt even know about this place until you started nerf hammering things.Ya this node or whatever undermined your artifical sheet play time, but come on. Waiting on people to get bored and spend money on plat is crap. Lets get some polls or something before nerfs or other weird actions we may object to happen instead of you forcing it.

Here are some more things that need addressing more then a nerf to alot of frames. Alert missions give out crappy rewards now. Nothing but credits i dont need really, mods i already have. Hardly ever see a potato, or a catyilst, or vauban parts but you saw those some times around patch 10ish every once and a while. The parkour stuff could go through some revision so that its smoother over all. And what is with void missions spamming worthless T1 keys? If i wanted those i'd sit in an earth defence for like 50 rounds. Why the hell are they given out on voids? When i see a key reward in a void I get pissed off. You have so many other things you could give out.

This game has potential but your squandering it by handling things poorly or trying to keep people from getting things for too long. Stop trying to bandaid things and address them in a way that doesnt make your fans think your not worth their time anymore. Im only rank 2 in my syndicate but why do i want to go any farther? Its going to take centurys to get the mod i had my eye on and its not that great anyway. Im bored of running voids and the kuborw egg never drops. my weapons are all maxed. The only thing i do anymore is help newer player get their stuff and that gets old. I HAVE NOTHING WORTHY OF MY TIME. Seriosuly what is there to do that i havent done before DE? Sit in a defence for 230 waves?

I feel like DE has stopped listening to the community and the second something sounds exploited or out of place it gets nerfed. is that going to be the reaction of all future problems if they arise?

I found this to be the actual opposite... DE listens too much to the community and get their ideas from half cooked suggestions. To be honest i am very afraid of community because of this - too much casuals trying to change the gaming world with their horrible ideas. 

YET 3 frames and an entire game mode was changed?  what about all the other people who never ran viver?

That's exactly about me, m8. I never even ran Viver, as I haven't initiated in any of the Syndicates, but Mag is my first and favorite frame. But Mag is surely anything, but OP and why the hell she had to be nerfed because some folks abused rep system that was created already broken is beyond me.