The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Colour Pack Oddities

Shifty_Shuffler

I purchased the 'Storm' colour pack as it had a black in it. Problem is that on some stuff it shows as black (e.g. Mag frame, Scindo), but on others it's a blue (e.g. Nyx frame, Aklato) and not even a very dark navy, it's clearly blue. I will get some screenies as soon as.

Haven't tested any of the other colours to see if it happens with them too, but this is odd.

Is this gonna get fixed? Just that this is something that has been paid for....

EDIT: Screenies.

Black on Mag and Scindo -

GSpwDQJ.jpg

Blue on Nyx and Aklato -

WJbfJrx.jpg

Also, the colour in the pallette looks black.

Edited by Shifty_Shuffler

It's not black, it is a dark blue color. Depending on your monitor and your color options, your interpretation can vary. 

Just because you assumed there was a color in the pack, does not entitle you to receive some sort of change because you paid for it.

It's not black, it is a dark blue color. Depending on your monitor and your color options, your interpretation can vary. 

Just because you assumed there was a color in the pack, does not entitle you to receive some sort of change because you paid for it.

Then why does it show as two different colours depending on what you put it? This IS a bug. And it does seem to be, as I said, Black (or at least a very very very dark navy) on the Mag but Blue on the Nyx.

Plus, I have a very good monitor, though old - Lacie Electron22Blue.

I bought the pack because it looked BLACK on the Mag, then bought a few new frames and all of a sudden it's blue on them. So yeah, I do feel entitled to an explanation from the devs at least.

Anyway, I will post screenies tomorrow when I get chance to convert and upload them (1:30 am here ;)).

Edited by Shifty_Shuffler