Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Movement Facing Bug.

DSpite

It's hard to describe exactly, because in some way, the "moving" is logical from a facing point of view, but illogical on how how keys actually make frame move.

Because of the changes to Radial Javelin/Blind, I will often now jump up on a high object to get LOS to a large area first, say, top of Core during defense, and wait for optimal enemy spread to maximize usage.

When you press "forward" normally, it will move you towards what you are facing on the monitor, and not the direction your Frame is facing, so if your Frame is looking directly at the player and you press "forward", it will spin 180 degrees and start moving.

Sometimes this stops working, and the Frame will instead move forward towards it's facing. Because this is counter-intuitive to "normal" moving, I will often fall off what I'm standing on, and have to get back up there, also, because throwing a Glaive moves you forward a little bit, If I'm near an edge, I try to adjust position, and instead will move in an expected direction, and have to "wiggle" my movement keys to get proper facing.