Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missed Posting On Word Record Attempt Thread - Post Here, Slowpoke

DarkVeghetta

The "Call For Action: Guinness World Record Attempt: Nov 14 3-4 Pm Est." thread has been locked after 91 pages full of staches'. Fair enough, they even let us post 8min past. Sadly, I was editing together my 4 topical screenshots and missed it by 18min... curses! Hmm... am I alone in that regard? Well if I am, this will be a very short thread. Everyone that still really wants to post their mo'shots for the hell of it, post here... slowpoke :P .

Note: I'm guessing this isn't so much feedback or fan-made as it is general forum material, so making it there - if I'm mistaken I do apologize for the miss-shelving.

Here's mine, I call it "Ace, King, Queen of Spades; Jack of Hearts":

Ace_King_Queen_of_Spades_Jack_of_Hearts.

I'm surprised no one else had such pics to share post-deadline. Suppose most posted them in due time - heck, I would have if I didn't decide to finish a mission I started specifically for the event (since at some point the wording was such that it suggested we'd have to be in-mission to achieve the goal - probably not the case, but a celebratory mission for the event seemed like a proper way to commemorate it, so I took the opportunity to finally do the archwing quest).

Sooooo....your Oberon totally reminds me of Mardi Gras lol

Made him to look more like a paladin, specifically for infested missions (have another look for Grineer and yet another one for Corpus), but I'll take your interpretation as a compliment.

Loki -> Joker

Would have done so if I had more time or if the set of cards I used actually had a joker in it (could have gotten one from another set but it would have messed with the overall look a bit).

Do you want to know how I got these scars? I was once infected by the technocyte virus.

Every tenno is, pal, those aren't much to brag about. Now -these- scars on the other hand *shows back* - let me tell you about the time I got a Valkyr into Hysteria...

Edited by DarkVeghetta