Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ban Error

HAZCHEM21

I logged in this morning I just bought the desciple rank and I logged into war frame to see if it was there I successfully logged in and it wasn't there so I logged out and tried to get back in and it said account suspended till Jan 2035 or something like that please help me idk what happened and the only programs I had open were Skype steam and war frame please fix this error thank you

The only banning i  have heard of started last night . 

quote:  - All Cheaters will now be Banned. No Exceptions!
Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned.

Where you doing something bad? And if you were, no you will not likely get your money back.

Same problem here, did not hack, cheat or insulted anyone.. While playing i have Steam, Winamp and Chrome (facebook flash game) running. I dont know if this is a bug or something else but something is wrong. 

Edited by o0sayan0o

If they are not cheating then I hope everythign gets fixed, I fully support people joinging the game and enjoying the whole thing.

The cheat system is toooo sensitive. It sees software you run at the bakground as a cheat software while your not even cheating.

Edited by o0sayan0o

The only banning i  have heard of started last night . 

quote:  - All Cheaters will now be Banned. No Exceptions!

Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned.

Where you doing something bad? And if you were, no you will not likely get your money back.

no i wasnt doing anything bad this is everythign that i did

I tried to buy disciple rank and it would work steam was being silly so I went here to see if there was a problem fix and there was it said start waframe and go to market and buy platinum so I did I logged in successfully and I went to buy platinum then swithc pages to buy founder got founder disciple and went back into war frame I went into war frame to check if I had the rank I didn't so I logged out and logged back in and then it said account suspended till jan2035

Edited by HAZCHEM21

i have been looking for info about "you".. yeah pure stalking. i found this topic of yours:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/34600-auto-ban-problem-with-sweetfx/

hmmm.. it sounded like you.. were looking for problems, consciously. you would admit to use program/software/tools. apart SweetFX, maybe CheatEngine(FB) ? for that i know, the same problem happened with GlobalAgenda - some players got banned due CheatEngine, they didn't use the software at all anyway.

by the way, i agree with the rest of users around here. best solution/dealing: contact the support.

-memeth

Edited by memeth

i have been looking for info about "you".. yeah pure stalking. i found this topic of yours:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/34600-auto-ban-problem-with-sweetfx/

hmmm.. it sounded like you.. were looking for problems, consciously. you would admit to use program/software/tools. apart SweetFX, maybe CheatEngine(FB) ? for that i know, the same problem happened with GlobalAgenda - some players got banned due CheatEngine, they didn't use the software at all anyway.

by the way, i agree with the rest of users around here. best solution/dealing: contact the support.

-memeth

yes i never got around to using it i posted all of that on my android tablet not on my pc

-memeth

did you read the post under that it says that i will not get flagged as cheater

damn  i got  banned  too ...   i forgot to close  cheat engine  i use  to expand  inventory slots  in borderlands 2  ...   they should at  last test  if  the CE  is  hooked  into the warframe  process ...  realy  i Spent  200bucks  in this game  ^^   ill get realy  mad  if i loose  my access  and 250 gaming hours ...