Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] "hardmode" ~ Lvl100 Mission - Mode

LuckyStr_ke

In all seriousness, no.

I don't want this unless it features more than just "more HP and damage on mobs".

Making hard content by making the enemies damage sponges is a big nono as it will just make the game boring. If however the hardmodes had extra challenge like damage immunities, new movesets from enemies, different enemies, better cooperative enemy AI, then yes, all for it.

Who is talking about dmg-sponges?!

You realize that's a bad thing, right? Forcing someone through the exact same content twice with different numbers the second time is just padding.

Forcing?

Then make 1-2 exclusive mobs per faction for hardcore mode. Along with only fusion cores dropping.

I want. Would definitely make me want to upgrade my founder's package.

nice but for further future stuff...  not easy enought to integrate i think. This idea is just an easy quick way to give us challengecontent for the next month. Not my idea of the games future  or what i would despretly rly rly rly love to have. I should be a way to keep high lvl'd players...  i know they are leaving allready :-(

Edited by LuckyStr_ke

In all seriousness, no.

I don't want this unless it features more than just "more HP and damage on mobs".

Making hard content by making the enemies damage sponges is a big nono as it will just make the game boring. If however the hardmodes had extra challenge like damage immunities, new movesets from enemies, different enemies, better cooperative enemy AI, then yes, all for it.

Also I like the Idea of better AI that work together, thats all stuff that has to be programmed...

Simply increase Mob stats, doesn't need a dev...

A button for just switching between the modes would be simple to integrate (i guess)

Once you have such a mode, you can start to integrate more Content to it like exclusive level parts (harder to get trough, you are forced to use all your abilities), harder enemy types (please bring back the little stun rollers for this mode), ...

But thats a long run term...

also I would like to play all missions in that mode, if you want to track which missions are done in hard mode you could do this by using another color (maybe purple)...

But unlocking all again is bit too much imho...

Also I like the Idea of better AI that work together, thats all stuff that has to be programmed...

Simply increase Mob stats, doesn't need a dev...

A button for just switching between the modes would be simple to integrate (i guess)

Once you have such a mode, you can start to integrate more Content to it like exclusive level parts (harder to get trough, you are forced to use all your abilities), harder enemy types (please bring back the little stun rollers for this mode), ...

But thats a long run term...

also I would like to play all missions in that mode, if you want to track which missions are done in hard mode you could do this by using another color (maybe purple)...

But unlocking all again is bit too much imho...

i think you got me m8

without rewards for planets and unlocken evry mission again it would be still something...

Something huge to spent time and efford on...  only by giving us the chance to make the current missions Hardmode

I like the only fusioncore drops on HM idea someone had here.

i think you got me m8

without rewards for planets and unlocken evry mission again it would be still something...

Something huge to spent time and efford on...  only by giving us the chance to make the current missions Hardmode

That would be my idea (regarding fusion cores). :D

i think you got me m8

or just an even higher chance for rare mods

or higher level fusion cores...

Also Hard mode could be unlocked if you have done all missions in normal mode (at least on the current Planet)...

After playing some high level defense that actually did put me up against lv100 enemies, I've found that they aren't bullet sponges at all (assuming you have potatoes). The fact that enemy snipers actually become a threat is also quite nice.

After playing some high level defense that actually did put me up against lv100 enemies, I've found that they aren't bullet sponges at all (assuming you have potatoes). The fact that enemy snipers actually become a threat is also quite nice.

yeah.. right?! 

On a side note, I think simply doubling the level for a planet while on hardmode would suffice. For now at least.

Besides, wouldn't it to be fun to face a captain vor that didn't die in <1 clip from twin vipers? Or a Golem that wasn't so easy to solo?

IMHO some of the low level bosses are fun to fight but too easy atm.

I don't think we should get current items at a higher rate  in this hard mode. But rather, skins for warframe/weapons/sentinels that are purely cosmetic. 

No. DE needs a way to make $$$, leave those plat only. I said fusion cores only, since that's all vets need (for the most part). I mean, how else am I going to finish ranking up serration/hornet strike/redirection/vitality/hell's chamber?

No. DE needs a way to make $$$, leave those plat only. I said fusion cores only, since that's all vets need (for the most part). I mean, how else am I going to finish ranking up serration/hornet strike/redirection/vitality/hell's chamber?

I know DE needs money, don't try to belittle me. What i intended was for a armour customisations that are ONLY available by doing these higher tasks. DE would still make money off of other armour skins/colour pallettes etc. These would just be extra ones available to hardcore gamers.

I know DE needs money, don't try to belittle me. What i intended was for a armour customisations that are ONLY available by doing these higher tasks. DE would still make money off of other armour skins/colour pallettes etc. These would just be extra ones available to hardcore gamers.

You didn't make that clear, as AN EXTRA tier of graphical stuff, that would be fine by me. Though I doubt that'd be something we'd see soon, unfortunately. :/

Joined a 2000 cred alert mission today, and surprise surprise the grunts were lv 85, in it was a boss fight too, and I must say, DAMN it was FUN. 
Cheap way to make the game last longer, but having a challenge in the game made it more interesting.

Joined a 2000 cred alert mission today, and surprise surprise the grunts were lv 85, in it was a boss fight too, and I must say, DAMN it was FUN. 

Cheap way to make the game last longer, but having a challenge in the game made it more interesting.

rly?!  awsome