Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Ui

littlefurness

This is just my opinion and that of a few trinity users that i have asked.

Her UI should have an addition of the health/energy bars of the other warframes in the match as i know you can press z but in the heat of battle when you nee to check on team mates you cant because you would just get mauled due to it freezing you. I dont think it should be that if you have trinity you have to have it but it should be a option that you can turn on.

I wouldn´t mind if that was always there, even when playing other frames so I know when to stay near a member who might go down soon.

On top of that, Timers for abilities? ^^ Like Trinity Link, Energy Vampire and Rhino Iron skin and all those other sweet things with a Duration, Might just be me but sitting and having to count the amount of times you charge attack just to make sure you can reapply Link or Energy Vampire in time would be nice ^^

I wouldn´t mind if that was always there, even when playing other frames so I know when to stay near a member who might go down soon.

On top of that, Timers for abilities? ^^ Like Trinity Link, Energy Vampire and Rhino Iron skin and all those other sweet things with a Duration, Might just be me but sitting and having to count the amount of times you charge attack just to make sure you can reapply Link or Energy Vampire in time would be nice ^^

Yeah the timers are a nice idea however if there were always there it may annoy people but it could be on by default hen the people who want to could change it