The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Wishes

JTRch

1. I wish the AFK player would have kicked automatically after 60 s. Especially in defense or survival missions is to have real difficulty lugging around these AFK players.

2. As the companion wears the same weapons as oneself, one has several mods twice. Could those who are in the Tenno or companions already in use does not somehow marked by a small icon?

Kicking after 60 sec is a bit harsh. Its another thing if you could votekick or give the squad leader the ability to decide who is in squad, but sometimes people need to go. Bathroom break, phonecalls, getting a cup of coffee... You get it.

Implementing a kick timer would be like DE saying "If you cant play without breaks, don't play at all!" There are better solutions to leechers.

for the first idea id like to have some kind of kick vote that players can only start if a teammate if afk for 5 min

and to prevent abuse even more u need 3 yes votes to kick someone and not just 2

i like the second idea

yeah just to that DE

Sorry, but when you play public, you have to done your part. Either you play or you're just out. Can the mission's always one more time to play. But just the whole match experience AFK cash in and make the other work is anti-social. 60s are more than enough time. If it were me, would be the timer to 30s and then 10s countdown.