Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Messed Up Waypoints!

konvict60

Actually, you can find the way out but you can't find it on the minimap because the way is cutting off.

All you need is to find the correct door, if the doors open and you see just a black room, you're on the right way, after you entering the room will appear but everything behind you is cutting off from the minimap.

Yep, on the Grineer tileset. But if you're quitting missions, you're doing something wrong. Even without the objective markers, all the rooms are perfectly navigable. Definitely needs a fix, but if you actually explore the maps like a good Tenno, you can get around just fine.

Edited by TheSmash

Sometimes you have to backtrack a bit to some stairs or an elevator when extraction is on a different floor level. They greatly improved on this by adding the height arrows on the minimap. On one grineer tileset, a room actually had three floors, and my party didn't realized the third floor had the exit. Just pay attention to the height indicators

Hi i have this same problem. My mission was Mercury>Lares>Destroy mining machines. After destroying last target way point instead of showing nearest waypoint-exit went off map. I have explored whole map 5 times trying every vent and all doors and i wasnt able to faind way out.