Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity and healing suggestions

zerojs

First off, VERY impressed with this game, i felt i had to give some money to DE so bought the founders thing, everyone needs to give them some amount of money! they derserve it for what they have done so far!

However theres a couple of things i would like to see to improve healing on trinity, got all her skills and ive been trying to play actually using her skills but its really hard, to the point were i only ever use her 4th skill and thats it.

It would be great if her 1st and 2nd "healing" skills were AOE and not single target (even its its a mod/upgrade).

Her third skill , same again it might be better as aoe not single target dmg mitigation - currently it selects 1 enemy.

Her last skill is great, might be nice to visually see the range on it though.

My last issue is that it would be better to be able to toggle the party health/char bar rather than having to press Z inbetween shootin just to see if anyone needs healing.

Sorry if any of these has been said before.

ah, glad thers other people playing trinity.

I really hope they focus on trinity soon ilke they did with ember,

Maybe also a new support warframe that has buff type skills, party buffs/ regen Or maybe they set down totem style things on the floor to heals/buffs.

As long as the party has to stay near the warframe to gain the buffs it should work with the gameplay.