Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Extermination Feedback.

CedarDpg

Ok, so why does DE put in soft boundaries to the Archwing extermination mission map when DE also has the minimap often telling us, "Why YES, you SHOULD be heading in that direction to get to the enemies..."  and then you have Lotus saying, "B**ch, get back on course before I slap yo' a** into next week and send you home," without any clear way to even see that we've left the mission map since, y'know, the minimap tells us to go in that direction...and it all looks the same? It's not like I was flying out into the middle of empty space. There's debris there and enemies...no indication other than a few moments warning before she fails us out of the mission and wastes our time at say 68/75 enemies killed, etc. to add insult to injury...hmm, or I guess in this case adding injury to insult.

The idea's cool of letting us wander out of bounds in theory, but the implementation of the idea, not so good. Maybe "illegal" areas should have fog/dust/blue mist/something that shows us where to avoid... ANYTHING to make it obvious. Oh yeah, and maybe enemies shouldn't be able to go out of the map too. I mean, sure, the Corpus and Grineer don't have the Lotus threatening to send them home...but it still shouldn't happen. :)

I think I'm going to avoid any open maps and only do Archwing extermination missions on shipbound maps which actually give a hard boundary so the minimap can't tell you to go somewhere you're not allowed. Because Archwing missions are getting frustrating.

Edited by CedarDpg