The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Experiencing Game Crashes ?

Sonicbullitt

Hi I'm new here and I am really enjoying the game but my games have started to crash. Yesterday the game was working perfectly fine till today. The game works fine till I find a squad and join a game to then which it works for a few seconds then proceeds to crash me to desktop and sending me a crash reporter pop up . Everything works fine and I don't crash till I join a squad. I just recently changed my resolution and a few other settings like bloom this might have caused the problem but I doubt that. So i was wondering if anyone else are experiencing problems such as these ?

I've experienced this many times over the past few months. At one point I was unable to play the game due to this exact situation occurring every 20 minutes or so. I managed to reduce it drastically, and can generally play for hours now. It is (most likely) an issue with your computer being unable to handle the game at high settings if its the same issue as my own, sometimes your graphics drivers crash outright; although rarely.

To remove this I put all the settings to its lowest possible, and turned off EVERYTHING. I even noticed aspect ratio seemed to have some affect (although this should not be the case, I know about aspect ratio and don't understand why this makes a difference at all tbh). Remember to turn down your FoV (Field of View). Annoyingly this means we can't see as much, but it makes a huge differences in how often you crash. I have it at the bare minimum, and now I can play for hours without crashing at all. Although it will occasionally happen still, its alot less.