The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Alliance - A Solo Players Clan - In Solidarity We Find Strength

(PSN)N7_Dredgen

Hello everybody, I'm lagrue, the Grand Warlord of the clan Arcane Alliance.  We're an old clan on PS4 that's been around since day 1 and I've consistently held the Dojo above water all on my own, plowing through research and completing everything (except the Glaxion.)  I made this dojo because like many, I prefer to play games alone and don't want to be part of a massive dojo with a reputation. 

I'm trying to bring new people in to help with resource management and to make the clan feel like a "home" again. 

Needless to say this clan venerates solo players, grinders, hard workers and people who make their own fates in the galaxy.  We don't and never did participate in clan leaderboards.  We do plays missions together from time to time, however you'll find that any remaining clan members tend to just do their own thing.

This Clan is great if you're the type of player who doesn't normally favour co-op, and would like access to the game's co-op rewards with minimal contribution.  I do still hope/expect new member will contribute when resources are needed, however you will find that each time an update drops I usually have all the costs covered.

The Dojo is generally managed by me to prevent people from building turtles on my ceiling (seriously it's happened).  However longstanding members of the Dojo do earn builders rights as I want to allow freedom to everybody who is responsible.

Also as a leader who's been around since this time last year, you have my promise you aren't entering a clan where the leader goes AFK and leaves everything unmanageable, I'll be here to stay.  Also as an R16 player you can consider me a Warframe encyclopedia, if you ever need tips or advice you can turn to your leader.

The clan is "friendly" as friendly as a group of introverts can be.  I just ask that we keep discrimination and immature behavior to a minimum and we don't try to perform a mutiny by deconstructing every room and decoration like a certain previous Warlord.

Basically the Clan's Creed is this.  

1. Respect for yourself and the galaxy around you.  
2. Only unsheathe your blade in the name of honor, and only open your mouth in the name of truth.
3. In Solidarity we find Strength.

Live/play by these ideals and you'll fit right in :)

PSN: lagrue