Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Things That Have Bugged Me

imaxium

First, in the Codex why are mod descriptions still question marks for mods that you dont have? There is no purpose in doing this. Isn't the point of the Codex a library sort of thing. Having the mods have ??????? as descriptions doesn't fit and it looks really bad. I can see where to get mods, but not what they do? The mod descriptions should be there, I shouldn't have to go to the wiki

KuKBUuZ.jpg

Secondly, in the Chem lab, why is the Scoliac straight? It should be loose/curved so it looks more like a whip and not a bar.

t2SNCtQ.jpg

Edited by imaxium

You can see where they drop because you scanned fully who they dropped the mod.

As you said, the Codex is some sort of library... how cn you have archived something you haven't seen?

Although to me it all makes sense, I would like to see what they do too. I have a bunch of mods I don't know if they are worth trying to farm for and looking each of them online is kind of annoying.

I get what your saying Hellenforcer but what about mods that are scan related like corrupted mods? the only way to see what those do is to get them.

Also from a New player perspective, they are going to see a huge list of mods that are all question marks. How are they supposed to know which mods to farm for or not? If the descriptions were included I feel the codex would then actually motivate new players to play warframe because they would be able to see what mods they need/want.