Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Triangle, Circle, Square And X Buttons Changing To Abilities Mid Match

(PSN)drum-a-diddle

I have been playing t4 survival and t3 survival and in both of these matches mid match the buttons change to my abilities. When this happens I can no longer use a gun, sword, jump, or even run. When you die and re-spawn you can then use your weapons but still cannot use those buttons for anything but abilities, so no reloads no reviving downed teammates no jumping. Please fix this issue asap!!!!!!!

This happened to me in a mission and I hated it.

I hated the fact that we started with brand-new controls in the first place (and only realizing it once I started a mission). Going into an excavation mission and realizing that my context button was not Square instead of Circle, and Circle is what call up the menu for powers... it was just a dumb ugly mess.

Thankfully, the best solution is to just change your control scheme back to what it was before the update, meaning you remove the powers short cut menu. I'd say the implementation of power shotcut menu is broken though, because it can glitch lock away everything you mentioned. Hopefully players will realize that they can customize their controls to remove that.