The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry App/website, Possible, Yay Or Nay?

Ragefright

My idea is: How about we put a way to check our foundry without opening the game, like a part on the website just log in and go! or even an app that we can download on android and/or apple products, just this small thing could help so much and also an alert app pretty much just like twitters alart page but through an app it would be these small things that could just help.

I understand that their's so much to be done right now with the state of the game but i would love to see, maybe, some day this being implemented into our beloved WARFRAME!

i just want a foundry app i dont want to Boot the game and log in and chek my foundry if i want to see if someting is done or if im done from my work,,

like if i need to buy something from the store but i want to go home and see if the potatoas are done...

Great idea!
but I Would think this is already in motion by the developers,

It would also be cool to be able to check Your warframes, weapons and mod cards...

kinda like in 'Path of Exile' how You can login and check your characters gear and skill tree,,,

I hope they will make an official Warframe app some day, when they are finished with most of the game. It could not only integrate the foundry, but also alert notifications and a chat with ingame friends. I would definitely use it.

The shortest build time is 12 hours. You should already be logging in at least once a day for your daily shotgun ammo box. Check your foundry then. Don't really see the point of any additional foundry interface.

Edited by LoRDxDeMoN

I think it needs more functionality than simply being a foundry checker, in order for such an app to make sense.

Slam on some character stats, weapon loadouts and possible a weapon library too, then I could see it being a website feature. But as SFKenny already mentioned, DE should rather focus on the in-game content right now in the beta phase and keep this as a nice-to-have item once the game is official released.