The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Drop Of Fps

Indfernox

Since the last update my computer gets so slow. I was running the game between 35 and 45 Fps (I know it is not so smooth as 60) but now, it doesn't matter if I am in a mission or in lobby(ship) the game gets to 2 Fps and can't even play. I tried turning down some options, everything is in low quality, but it doesn't change anything.

• 3 weeks later...

i have the same problem since mesa update, when in a mission and walk/running its very noticeable. like its not latency or lag either. the run just slows in mid step. and i have a very good fps normally around 120-150. before mesa i don't think it was a problem, wish a DE would notice this but theyre probably working on prime :/

Same for me.... Posting in all the fps issue threads here and hope they notice and fix whatever is causing it, since I never had FPS issues before. Tried 32 bit. Still horrible performance, 64 bit, same horrible performance, but a few crashes (I am running 64 bit Win 7). i7 - 3.02 Quad core, Radeon 7970 (3GB edition with newest drivers).