Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe As A Fps (With Photos)

MissTennoSWarframeMaid

Good job, but in all honesty, there are way way too many fps games anymore if this was a fps based game I wouldn't play it anymore. I came from thousands upon thousands of hours on Battlefield games doing MLG tournies and gamebattle latter's. I'm happy to be gone and that this is a 3rd person shooter. Its a great change of pace for myself.

Now I will say I support the OPTION of a fps mode, but not fps only.

Good job, but in all honesty, there are way way too many fps games anymore if this was a fps based game I wouldn't play it anymore. I came from thousands upon thousands of hours on Battlefield games doing MLG tournies and gamebattle latter's. I'm happy to be gone and that this is a 3rd person shooter. Its a great change of pace for myself.

Now I will say I support the OPTION of a fps mode, but not fps only.

Yeppers, just make it optional. :)

Personally, I don't think warframe should be a FPS, tho yes, it looks cool, but warframe just isn't a FPS game, there's abilities, movements that flat out won't work well with a first person point of view. PLUS, depending on how they do the first person view, it could hamper the game's size. Halo's first person view has models and animations that are just for that point of view, third person models and animations aren't the same as the first person models and animations. the first person models are far more detailed than the third person models. 

Now with that said, this idea has been pointed out many times before, and DE has pointed out in one of their live steams that they're not going to do it.