The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Click For A Chance To Win 500, 300, Or 200 Platinum!

(XBOX)Xodus03

Lock n Load Clan is now hosting a WEEKLY contest for members of the clan only. Top 3 killers from the week on the "Top" Kills for individual Clan members leaderboard will win the following:

1st - 500 Platinum

2nd - 300 Platinum

3rd - 200 Platinum

If you have any interest in joining the clan, please see our recruitment thread @ https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/316169-lock-n-load-1-overall-clan-650-members-the-order-1-alliance-1-in-cryotic-gate-crash-kills-all-tiers-sick-new-emblem/

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Why is this in trading?

Because its a Contest... and yes even though they moved it, they are honestly not following their own guidelines and faq about trading. It says contests are allowed but they hold no responsibility for enforcing it. It specifies nothing about whether it can be a clan contest or not.

I'd be careful bud, I know the rules say you can post contests that will be paid through trade but this is very obviously a recruiting thread.

You dont want to get your account suspended because you think you've found a way around the rules when in reality I doubt the staff will agree.

Thanks bud, but they never specified anything about Clan contests in specific not being allowed to be posted in the rules and I have never been warned for anything so I highly doubt I will be suspended for something so minor with everything that I give back to the community in this game... Thanks for your obvious concern though, bud. lol.

Moved to a proper section.

Not angry at all actually because I would have rather this get posted here also (more traffic), just figured it actually was more fitting on the trading board since it was a contest and not a clan recruitment post in itself, and it did not break any trading guidelines... just saying. May want to have the trading faq/guidelines amended to suit this sort of action so people in the future will not be confused.

I'd be careful bud, I know the rules say you can post contests that will be paid through trade but this is very obviously a recruiting thread.

You dont want to get your account suspended because you think you've found a way around the rules when in reality I doubt the staff will agree.

tone means a lot when responding to a posting so next time try not to be so condescending. you could have simply stated that you did not agree with the placement of the posting instead of riding up on your high horse and talking down to the OP. 

Lock n Load Clan is now hosting a WEEKLY contest for members of the clan only. Top 3 killers from the week on the "Top" Kills for individual Clan members leaderboard will win the following:

1st - 500 Platinum

2nd - 300 Platinum

3rd - 200 Platinum

If you have any interest in joining the clan, please see our recruitment thread @ https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/316169-lock-n-load-1-overall-clan-650-members-the-order-1-alliance-1-in-cryotic-gate-crash-kills-all-tiers-sick-new-emblem/

lol Xodus is being a bad boy again :)

lol Xodus is being a bad boy again :)

Yup yup... can't help it though. I'm so bad that I'm good.

Update: The 50 plat for the top 16 will not be held this week... gotta give our man Zero Mercy and his pocket a break every once in a while... but the TOP 3 competition continues on!

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

What a creative way to get every noob and penny pincher to join your clan, most impressive.

L    O    L

... Or an incentive to get as many kills out of your members as possible... Considering our clan had more than 20x the kills than both your clans put together (Or if you consider Lock n Load + Watermelon = the rest of the clans on EVERY leaderboard put together roughly ), as well as about half of the top overall in the game... yes those noobs and penny pinchers are such a nuisance. L O L