Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan / Alliance Talks

oeai

i think that for many people it would be interesting to have a voice-chat for clan mates and maybe alliance.

at least to have it inside dojo, so in one room we could chat together with as much people as we wish to.

the cause of this that team disbands when joining dojo, so i can't explain what to do, also this can be useful for clan assaults and some negotiations between alliance clans maybe.

right now it is impossible to do and players have to use other services.

the easiest way is to integrate some SDK and provide a server /

let's create some more interesting way maybe?
there are ranks for clan members, so let's say they can hear people of their rank without dojo a kind of rank-team or i would do that in a more advanced way so higher rank becomes a server and can hear and talk with any who's lower through simple menu where he can choose who with is he speaking - just like walkie-talkie selecting groups or people (selecting proper chat window simply) .

and if players got friendship they can have a "recorded talk messages" - record a message then send it to server, if another player will approve a file transfer he's downloading and can reply - this way they will not disturb while on mission and they don't need more ports-to-open or hardcoded powerful server.
and yes those messages can appear in a kind of mail system with machinima of sender

Edited by oeai

yes, it's because you can't do this without third-party services
and what i'd like to do in lower part is a kind of messages that you get with new missions or when opening syndicate window

so you could see another player avatar with stored message or see how's he moving on the mission right now when recording his reply

these mesagges could be palyed instead of ordis for example - remember princess' leya message for obi van through r2d2?

and another voice is a kind of radio-transmission inside of ship, that is marked with orange wave, all clan shouts can be passed there instead of single voice

Edited by oeai