Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Suggestions For Pvp

lianjifei

I fight a few fight and from what I few, I have some ideas that I want to talk about.

1st: No Skill in PVP

I mean it,

Warframe skills are simply too strong to fight against. Almost every damage skill promise kill one or some, and we have stealth, that way too killing on a fast game. 

And then change all properties to the same number, the warframe we choose is only the matter of looks.

For now the winning group will keep winning unless they disconnected. No counter or turning, that's boring.

2nd:Syndicate PVP mission

Now we are simple fighting for dark sectors, how about something more?

Like compete game: 2 group of tenno fight for the same goal (spy, survival, interception, etc)

And tenno assassination: while 1 group is on their mission, the other group is trying to stop them.(destroy, spy, etc)

3rd: PVP rewards

I am suggesting some reward for PVP as now we usually have completely nothing. Something like Honor would be great, to buy some clan product, also some emblems will be a good idea.

I'm kind of sick from the current PVP, with ash and loki running like crazy and all others are useless.

BTW I AM VERY LOOKING FOR SYNDICATE PVP MISSIONS.

The game become boring after I got all warframes and out on missions the thing you count on the most is your handy weapon but over kill skills.

And for those who trying to say that makes PVP too hard. You are fighting one of your kind not those AIs.

IT SHOULD BE HARD!!!! And winning dark sector with ash is way too easy.

Edited by lianjifei

On everything there is a skill even on sliding so pvp if ur not skilled u die

You need 100% skill using Excalibur but only 10% using ash, that's build in in warframes and that's why no more warframe skills.

Let's all play on the same ground and see who's better, not which warframe is better.

On everything there is a skill even on sliding so pvp if ur not skilled u die

I think he meant warframe skills, like Slash Dash and Tesla.

On one hand I think many skills are too powerful in PVP, on the other if there weren't any skills some warframes would objectively suck basketballs with no recourse. So I'd rather have the skills balanced for PVP, though removal is an easy solution.

IMO: No to PVP rewards. You can get rewards from Dark Sector conflicts, but conclave shouldn't give rewards.