The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Loki, Will Your Trolling Ever End?

Triburos

You are my favorite Warframe, sir. But may I say that you are a devious, little bastard.

Oh yes, I saw what you did today. Allow me to refresh your memory.

During a defense mission, you sought the opportunity to Switch Teleport into a nearby wall utilizing your Decoy. Seems Lotus' tinkering to your skill didn't really effect your glitching capabilities. You then got yourself into an area under the FLOOR and targeted a poor, nearby Grineer. You then Switch Teleported the mob into that location, so the mob could not walk out of it and back into the battle field. He couldn't get close enough to be melee killed through a thin piece of the floor and he was protected from fire AND from AoE skills due to how low he was under the floor.

You got your fellow Tenno stuck in that mission that day, and had to retreat. You gave the Grinner a surprising victory, and the Lotus chewed us out for atleast 5 hours.

May I say once more....

You devious, little bastard. When is Lotus going to get onto you?

I really wouldn't be surprised M4ster.

I was messing around with Ash at the time- and I saw the guy do it. If I was on Loki, I would have gone through and killed the mob myself, but I wasn't able to :P.

Switch Teleporting a team mate into a pit is a minor inconvenince. Getting a mob stuck under the floor and halting an entire mission and just going beyond trolling.

Wonder when we're gonna see people Switch Teleporting team mates outside of the maps into the void drops so that they die....But maybe I shouldn't be giving people ideas.

Edited by Triburos

I thought DE fixed the wall teleport with Decoy and Loki.

They tried to, but you can still get through alot of walls.

It appears ones that go in angles are more suseptible to being glitched through, so basically any 'cavern' map, y'know with the rocky, uneven walls.

Loki just likes trolling.