Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector

Gigatron-Prime

This game takes so much from Dark Sector. Excalibur is a basic clone of the main character, Hayden Tenno....yes his last name is Tenno. And also, he gains his suit after being infected by the Technocyte virus.......I understand people drawing influences from whatever may be your muse, but that's just plain unoriginal.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ my mind, I can't even.

2340zt.gif

Edited by FistOfTheNorthStar

This game takes so much from Dark Sector. Excalibur is a basic clone of the main character, Hayden Tenno....yes his last name is Tenno. And also, he gains his suit after being infected by the Technocyte virus.......I understand people drawing influences from whatever may be your muse, but that's just plain unoriginal.

Dark Sector was supposed to be much more alike Warframe. Before they begun production on Dark Sector, they showed

around to publishers to try and sign one of them on the vision.

Unfortunately, due to heavy executive meddling it ended up as the game you know.

The name of the protagonist player-character, "Hayden Tenno", was a nod towards the original concept.

They're now attempting to realize that original concept in the form of Warframe that you see now.