Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venus Tileset - Ice Planet?

iWebber

i didn't read every post on this topic, so if i may just say a few things.

Venus i would think is a gasious planet. Like that special event with the Fog they did, that might should be a thing for venus. Maybe have an object in there that would allow better sight in the fog, and i think the reason this isn't a thing is because the DE's might be having issues with having the fog as a sight hindering thing for the enemies.

If Venus had more of a molten look, it would make more sense... but you know what would make even MORE sense to me? if every mission map on that planet was all indoors with a gasious outside veiw of the planet for each tileset.

Let's face it, this is in the future, so they could have you actually on the planet, but current technologies we don't know you to see under venus's clouds. Unless i'm wrong about what i remember of Venus....

If we went for logic. 

Phobos wouldn't be playable

Sedna/Eris wouldn't be playable. 

Jupiter wouldn't be playable. But some of its moons would certainly be playable.

Saturn might actualy be alright with the floating gas stations currently on jupiter. Also: Titan would work

Uranus/neptune would probably be alright. 

Venus would probably be alright

Then again: most of these I'd labeled as "alright" would only work if you had heavily insulated settlements. Some of the places used at the moment are so small that you wouldn't even put ships around them. Still: most planets could support several of the tilesets we have now (admittedly with some reskins)