Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

League Of Legends Players?

Life_Bot

The Moba games aren't. The community is.

This is the very reason why, while I play League of Legends, I hate the game. You can't play two games without a venomous jerkbag telling you to uninstall.

But since we are posting LoL pics of our favorite characters...

1301251792026.gif

There were six puppies the last time i visited this pic...must have been adopted already.

Edited by AscendantWyvern

i don't get how ppl can say kog is cute....he's like a bug that spews toxic waste and explodes upon death

of course if you show me a chibi pic of kog he's gonna be cute, anything chibi is cute. anything.

anyways, i wouldn't mind someone playing ultimate bravery games with

i don't get how ppl can say kog is cute....he's like a bug that spews toxic waste and explodes upon death

of course if you show me a chibi pic of kog he's gonna be cute, anything chibi is cute. anything.

anyways, i wouldn't mind someone playing ultimate bravery games with

His idles make all of the adorableness. 

http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=96&skin=0

Check his Idle 2 and Idle 3.

He's such a void puppy!

This is the very reason why, while I play League of Legends, I hate the game. You can't play two games without a venomous jerkbag telling you to uninstall.

But since we are posting LoL pics of our favorite characters...

1301251792026.gif

There were six puppies the last time i visited this pic...must have been adopted already.

I swore I already took Kog home.... most of gotton lose again.

QRWQkA9.jpg

91KtUGP.jpg

So why the change? Well one apparently Her artist didn't get the memo on where she'd be from Lore wise... which boggles my mind. So whey they were doing lore renovations -removing references to the League itself and the ministry of war- Seji here got an art rework like Trundle, Lee and Karma.

Ah Ahri! every thing on the planet wants her

but she is a good example of the difference in presentation between the NA renditions and the Chinese rendition of the characters splash art

H3skMFW.jpg

f0cyGO8.jpg

Edited by FrostWolf

QRWQkA9.jpg

91KtUGP.jpg

So why the change? Well one apparently Her artist didn't get the memo on where she'd be from Lore wise... which boggles my mind. So whey they were doing lore renovations -removing references to the League itself and the ministry of war- Seji here got an art rework like Trundle, Lee and Karma.

Ah Ahri! every thing on the planet wants her

but she is a good example of the difference in presentation between the NA renditions and the Chinese rendition of the characters splash art

H3skMFW.jpg

f0cyGO8.jpg

i have to say NA one has more real-ish feautures while CN one looks more anime-ish/fantasy

I decided to Download League again.

I left when i realized the community is poison

I was playing a Bot match, a normal Bot Match, and it was my first time playing Kayle.

Some guy was playing with me, and i honestly forget how it all lead up to this, but he eventually told me to unistall the game because, i was playing for fun. I never, ever touch Ranked Matches because their poison for yourself.

I was playing a Bot match, a normal Bot Match, and it was my first time playing Kayle.

Some guy was playing with me, and i honestly forget how it all lead up to this, but he eventually told me to unistall the game because, i was playing for fun. I never, ever touch Ranked Matches because their poison for yourself.

^True words

However, I'm still playing rankeds.

I'm just helping someone who's almost out of silver league.

My inactivity dropped my league down to silver 5, though.

Damn elo-decay. Riot should seriously take that S#&$ out. It's like forcing someone to play frequently.

^True words

However, I'm still playing rankeds.

I'm just helping someone who's almost out of silver league.

My inactivity dropped my league down to silver 5, though.

Damn elo-decay. Riot should seriously take that S#&$ out. It's like forcing someone to play frequently.

And Leaverbuster.

WARNING: I will use swear words in this next sentence

F*** Leaverbuster up it's unsuspecting &#!

You see I don't understand people who think like that, Yes I know LoL has a competitive scene that if you get high enough you get legit money and sponsors.

But if people play LoL for fun so let them.

Hell the last three ARAM games I've been in have been the most lighthearted game I've played in a while.