Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Control Regression

AluminumHaste

I was pleasantly surprised a few weeks ago when I started playing Warframe again, that the Tenno seemd much more fun to control.

Specifically, when running using "Shift", then sliding then flipping, used to require you to let go of the "Shift" key, then press it again to continue sprinting.

That was changed at some point and I was enjoying being able to just continually hold "Shift" and always run, stamina permitting of course, while sliding or jumping, or jump spin attacking etc, then continue running again.

Now after the latest update, we're back to the old S#&$ way of having to let go then depress "Shift" again to start running after sliding/flipping/jumping etc.

Please fix this, it breaks the smoothness of the game.

Edited by AluminumHaste

• 2 weeks later...

Movement has a lot of problems.  Stamina drain changes, run speeds change, momentum changes, all sorts of things change one day to the next without an update.

I've noticed that stamina drain has decreased over time and I think that is awesome.  Yesterday, even after the last update, stamina drain was fine.  I've been playing hydriod all day.  A few hours ago, I notice that my stamina drain is a bit higher.  The I switch to Nova and my stamina drain is even higher.