The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive

Whatarewordsworth

Chain axes have already been done too. And chain fists, and chain daggers. All by WH 40k.

I didn't say been done, I said been done sooo many times.

Katanas have been done

Hammers have been done

Axes have been done

Semi-auto Pistols have been done

Staffs have been done

Swords have been done.

But thanks for the downvote!

i consider the "glaive" that they are using more of a throwing star (albiet oversized) or chakram i am in agreement that  glaive is most commonly used as a polearm reference (although the knowledge of these is becoming less and less)

i consider the "glaive" that they are using more of a throwing star (albiet oversized) or chakram i am in agreement that  glaive is most commonly used as a polearm reference (although the knowledge of these is becoming less and less)

And again... proper noun. I suppose the knowledge of this is becoming less and less.

I think it depends on the context really.

In the context of Qing Dynasty, most likely means a halberd.

In Dark Sector, most likely means the oversized throwing star.

Glaive is the proper term for this weapon that is essentially a chakram; been so for decades.  It is also correct when referring to the polearm.

English is weird like that.

In the time it took me to type that, I was ninja'd not once, but twice.  Woe is me.

Edited by Katakuna

So I guess today isn't the Glaive update day lol.

Seems like we may get a hotfix or something like that later today, but the Glaive might come next week...

"Rumor Smashing: Tenno Reinforcements today."   - DERebecca's last post.

If its a pole with a blade on the end I'll take it. When I say scythe I more accurately mean a war scythe, where the blade is turned and is near parallel with the pole. A normal farming scythe where blade sticks out at right angle is not actually all that great for fighting.

Kerr-4-WarScythe.gif vs scythe.gif

Edited by Brasten

TBH it's afternoon US time already. They usually get the updates out in the morning. I think this might be a big update so it might still be under testing or something. That might explain why it gets delayed, IF it does lol.

TBH it's afternoon US time already. They usually get the updates out in the morning. I think this might be a big update so it might still be under testing or something. That might explain why it gets delayed, IF it does lol.

It was only half an hour ago that she said today was Tenno Reinforcements, so I don't see any reason to start saying it isn't.

She was referring to today is NOT Update 8

It's update 7.9 or something along those lines. It's a Tenno Reinforcement update.

And far as DE has said, the Glaive will be coming today.

As far as when today? Friday updates usually come by 8pm EST at the latest.

--

Edited by Nokturnal