Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cancel Option For Certain Abilities?

Br34kf4s7

I'm gonna make this short and sweet. I'm a big fan of frames with +duration abilities, like Loki's stealth and Mirage's decoys. The only problem is that a lot of times I find myself timing my casts so that it doesn't expire when I'm in the middle of a mob. This often leads to killing a large group of enemies, and then waiting for my ability to expire so I can recast it again, to take on the next group.

In other words, what I'm asking for is a cancel feature, where you could press the button of the ability and cancel it. In most cases, this only applies to abilities like Banshee's sound quake, Mirage's prism, and, as of the latest update, Mesa's peacemaker. Why not others?

The ones that can be canceled drain energy over time, so you don't lose out much by killing them early.

Well yeah, that's the idea. I'm saying why don't we have this for other abilities? I'd like to cancel my stealth so I can recast it and not have to sit around waiting for it to expire.

Well yeah, that's the idea. I'm saying why don't we have this for other abilities? I'd like to cancel my stealth so I can recast it and not have to sit around waiting for it to expire.

IIRC with the current mechanics, you could be perma-invisible with the right mod set if it was a toggle on Loki for example.