The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Is Amazing - Disregard Any And All Saying Otherwise.

NightStrafe

But they function and behave differently....I mean if your gonna compare two abilities, at least compare the right ones....

How so? Here's what Shooting Gallery does: might make enemies in a small area around you stop shooting at you for a couple seconds and applies a crap damage buff to a random teammate. Here's what Radial Disarm does: guarantees that enemies in a large area will stop shooting at you until you kill them.They are almost exactly the same, Shooting Gallery is literally a crappier version of Radial Disarm.

How so? Here's what Shooting Gallery does: might make enemies in a small area around you stop shooting at you for a couple seconds and applies a crap damage buff to a random teammate. Here's what Radial Disarm does: guarantees that enemies in a large area will stop shooting at you until you kill them.They are almost exactly the same, Shooting Gallery is literally a crappier version of Radial Disarm.

Lol that doesn't change the fact that they still come at you and attack you. That isn't a stun. Also, it isn't a might with Shooting Gallery, it's a guarantee and so long as it's duration is up it will stun enemies that are in range of the ability.

Radial Disarm is also an Ultimate/Uber.

Just putting that out there.

Also this.

Edited by Darkmoone1

I think this issue could simply be resolved by removing the word "disarm" from the description of Shooting Gallery. Because Loki has been around forever, the word "disarm" has a very clear meaning to Warframe players.

Changing it to "forces the enemy to reload" or "jams the enemy's weapon" would solve it.

EDIT: Which, upon further examination, it already does. Where does the confusion of it "disarming" enemies come from, I wonder?

Edited by Brimir

Lol that doesn't change the fact that they still come at you and attack you. That isn't a stun. Also, it isn't a might with Shooting Gallery, it's a guarantee and so long as it's duration is up it will stun enemies that are in range of the ability.

Also this.

With Provas and Cleavers, they may as well be hitting you with pillows. All I'm saying is, they could've done better than a skill that is essential a radial stun/slight alter of an already existing skill for a "gunslinger" frame.

Thanks for the build critique, I will definitely take the comments into consideration, at the time I was just testing to see if natural talent had any effect on the fire rate of the guns in peacemaker - the aura I did not know about. Someone said I was basically ruining the game by stealing all of the kills, which is kind of true. Peacemaker's auto lock makes it ridiculously easy to shoot enemies before a human even knows they are there leaving the rest of my team with pretty much nothing to do. I think she is a great warframe for grinding out defense missions, maybe not the best for fun. 

Someone also mentioned that I don't have a lot of posts... not exactly sure what they are meaning by that, but the reason I posted about this is mainly because my friends said that the warframe was trash. After running that T4D mission the stats were my proof to them that the warframe was not trash and was very viable. Personally I like the warframe and I would hate to see a nerf, but it is kind of ridiculous...

Edited by Magnam_Dei